Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video

edited January 2014 in App Tips and Tricks

Does anybody know how to Record video with guitar apps and GarageBand sound. It's not always easy remembering how I played something in a Recording so being able to use it in a video app would be Great.

Comments

• If you mean to record what's happening on the iPad screen and audio at the same time, I don't think there's a good free solution but for the price of a few beers you can find a couple of good programs that mirror your screen and audio to a PC or Mac, which you can then capture with, for one option, Microsoft Expression which offers a free capture codec option for recordings of up to 10 minutes. I just Googled 'record ipad screen and audio' and checked a few links.

• What I'm trying to do is record my self playing guitar through the line 6 sonic port and GarageBand with camcorder app that came on the iPad.But the only sound it records is off the built in mic. So what I'm trying to do is get GarageBand audio with camcorder mode.

• Reflector I think both mac and PC. Trial mode allows for up to 10 min ipad screen recording via airplay. It works here's one of my videos. Hope I understood your question.