Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthScaper - new update?

Comments

• Does SynthScaper have presets? I think the Le version is great.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Does SynthScaper have presets? I think the Le version is great.

Yes, it does.

• And a random generator which can be helpful.

• How does this compare to the le version, more parameters n stuff I'm sure but can le make the same sound

• Nope. LE can only import sounds made with the „big“ version. No own creation possible in LE.
    If you have access to the „big“ one you can export or so to use in LE.

• I have been watching videos. This is one fantastic synth. If you had this in 1950 you could have outdone every sci-fi soundtrack and ruled the world!

• Purchased SynthScaper and watched this recommended tutorial....

Truly a beautifully deep, graphically compelling and unique instrument. One I would invest time in learning.

• I’m with you on this especially taking time to learn and use. I’ve had it a while and keep coming back to it and learning a little more each time. I look forward to hear what you do with it.

@LinearLineman said:
    Purchased SynthScaper and watched this recommended tutorial....

Truly a beautifully deep, graphically compelling and unique instrument. One I would invest time in learning.