Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OCTACHRON MIDI Drum Sequencer AUv3 by Markus Teufel

1282930313234»

Comments

• edited April 17

• @TasTax @reinerspass
    Issue
    When Octachron’s Generate Scale feature is used, edited CC numbers and edited CC names(?) return to their initial state.

• @craftycurate said:

The forum notifications say you replied to me but I can’t see it so, not being rude… all I see is 3 full stops. ✌️

• edited April 19

@Jamie_Mallender said:

@craftycurate said:

The forum notifications say you replied to me but I can’t see it so, not being rude… all I see is 3 full stops. ✌️

Ha no worries… I posted asking whether v2 was an update or a new app, but a quick visit to the App Store answered my question, but posts can’t be deleted on the forum, hence the 3 dots instead :)

• @craftycurate said:

@Jamie_Mallender said:

@craftycurate said:

Ha no worries… I posted asking whether v2 was an update or a new app, but a quick visit to the App Store answered my question, but posts can’t be deleted on the forum, hence the 3 dots instead :)

ah! I see. No worries. Yes it’s just an update, but a good one :)

• I hope I am not asking something that has been brought up a zillion times already, but I really would like to see a ‘SOLO’ button next to MUTE.

• Hey everybody,

sorry it’s been quite a while. We have been quite busy with the release of our last update. But thank you very much for your feedback and testing!
    And yes @Slush , solo button is also on the list ✌️😊

But I have a personal topic. I really like this forum and we offer the support for free. But actually, if you like to support us, really the best thing for us, if you have questions or suggestions, is to tag us in a comment under a post from us on one of our social media platforms you find in the footer of our website www.octachron.de . Especially Facebook or Instagram.

I understand, if you might like this independent forum better. But maybe you can understand, that we really need to promote OCTACHRON to be able to carry on with it. And on these platforms, much more people, that maybe don’t know OCTACHRON yet, are able to see it. And your comments help us to be seen.

Maybe you can consider this for your next comment, this would be really cool.
    Thank you so much, have fun and best greetings again from Munich ✌️🎶😊

Tas

• edited May 10

Users of both Drambo and OCTACHRON, What's the major difference between these 2 apps in terms of drum patterns sequencing under AU hosts like AUM and Loopy Pro?

I read their guide once briefly and seems OCTACHRON has built-in support for some pupular drum Apps and Drambo allows unquantized live midi recording?

Thanks!

• edited May 10

@jklovemusic said:
    Users of both Drambo and OCTACHRON, What's the major difference between these 2 apps in terms of drum patterns sequencing under AU hosts like AUM and Loopy Pro?

I read their guide once briefly and seems OCTACHRON has built-in support for some pupular drum Apps and Drambo allows unquantized live midi recording?

Thanks!

Drambos biggest downside for drums is the lack of negative offset. If you want drums hitting early/between steps you have to use the previous step and use positive offset.

• @TasTax said:
    Hey everybody,

sorry it’s been quite a while. We have been quite busy with the release of our last update. But thank you very much for your feedback and testing!

But I have a personal topic. I really like this forum and we offer the support for free. But actually, if you like to support us, really the best thing for us, if you have questions or suggestions, is to tag us in a comment under a post from us on one of our social media platforms you find in the footer of our website www.octachron.de . Especially Facebook or Instagram.

I understand, if you might like this independent forum better. But maybe you can understand, that we really need to promote OCTACHRON to be able to carry on with it. And on these platforms, much more people, that maybe don’t know OCTACHRON yet, are able to see it. And your comments help us to be seen.

Tas

Perfectly reasonable and understandable.

• @TasTax said:
    Hey everybody,

Tas

Or better yet post your Octachron music vids ;)

• Does this app let you offset notes or do micro timing?