Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS apps that visualize modulation in real time?

Are there any out there? Looking for something that will show knobs/sliders wiggling as they are modulated.

Some examples from the desktop world are Omnisphere (modulation target shows the range of the mod and the value of the parameter moving in real time) and Circle (shows position of LFOs and envelopes in real time)

Comments

• wimwim
    edited May 2019

I’m not sure I understand the question. Every app I can think of shows the controls moving as they’re being modulated?

Do you mean when they’re being modulated from outside of the app or from within? Maybe you mean within the app? Such as a filter cutoff knob moving as the envelope affects the filter frequency?

That would be terrible IMO. If the app is playing and I want to lower the overall cutoff frequency how do I do that when it’s jumping around? The only way to do it would be to stop playback. I guess it would be useful if it was an indicator rather than the actual knob itself. I kind of think I saw an app or two that did that, but I don’t remember which ones. Sorry.

• In our next v1.2 update for SynthMaster One iOS, we're gonna add that feature so you'll see in realtime how a knob/slider is modulated.

• edited May 2019

@kv331audio_bulent said:
    In our next v1.2 update for SynthMaster One iOS, we're gonna add that feature so you'll see in realtime how a knob/slider is modulated.

That's amazing, just checked out the video of desktop 1.2. Exactly what I was looking for!

• The just-released Factory synth from SugarBytes does this too