Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SuperBooth 19. News.

Comments

• @syrupcore said:

@rs2000 said:

@david_2017 said:
    Wasn’t the Microfreak not supposed to get more brothers... I thought Arturia said something like this: stay tuned for more or so?!?

The Microfreak has just been released - what do you have in mind?

Arturia mentioned that the Microfreak was step one in their new _____Freak series of instruments. I wouldn't expect them to have an addition to the line yet though.

Thanks! I wasn’t able to recall it... but i meant that. Ok, we keep an eye on NaMM show 2020 ;)

I am still quite interested in the microfreak though

• @syrupcore Hmm, do you need to provide your own rails, I'm guessing? Still it's pretty intriguing. I've been eyeing an Arturia case but also wondering if something like RipCord DC to USB cable can power a eurocase.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    That Super Six sounds pretty sweet.

Wow. That thing sounds incredible. Alas, close to three grand (USD)!

• MFB 301 Pro sounds pretty great for ~175 bucks!

• @nondes said:
    @syrupcore Hmm, do you need to provide your own rails, I'm guessing? Still it's pretty intriguing. I've been eyeing an Arturia case but also wondering if something like RipCord DC to USB cable can power a eurocase.

Looks like it, yes—it's just power.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    That Super Six sounds pretty sweet.

Super lush! Listening to that with headphones. Huge spacial sound.

• @haulin_notes said:

Feckin’ L! 🤪How am I supposed to get out of Eurorack when this polyphonic wavetable module is coming out??? 😂 (first draft rationalization: hey, it’s only about 15% the price of the Waldorf Quantum!)

😲 Pretty floored by that one!

• I’m at Superbooth right now! 😊
    If anyone of you also here let me know, may we can meet us here!

If you need photo impressions, interviews, i will post some ...

Nice atmosphere here! 😊

Nice modular here...

Software as welll... THE GRID![]

Novation Peak

😎

• @chandroji If you have the time go play with the Korg nu:tekt thing and ask if the audio input is stereo.
    An real bonus would be if it also acts as a class compliant midi & audio interface...

That little 'thing' is giving me GAS :D

• edited May 2019

@Samu
    Sorry, even the Korg people can not answer your questions. They think the input is stereo but they are not sure. They don’t think that the Device works as a audio interface but the thing is still in development...

I made a photo of the block diagram may it can help you...

That’s a nice little thing, so tiny but with huge sound! 😎

• @chandroji said:
    @Samu
    Sorry, even the Korg people can not answer your questions. They think the input is stereo but they are not sure. They don’t think that the Device works as a audio interface but the thing is still in development...

That’s a nice little thing, so tiny but with huge sound! 😎

Thanks!
    To me it's 'GAS Deluxe' and could even inspire me to get back to programming :)

• edited May 2019

Many greetings from Mr. SynthMaster to the forum! He said the SynthMaster for iPhone is on the way... 😊

P.S.
    Just meet @_ki , what nice guy! 👍

• rcfrcf
    edited May 2019

@nondes said:
    ...I've been eyeing an Arturia case but also wondering if something like RipCord DC to USB cable can power a eurocase.

The first thing I tried when my Ripcords arrived was powering my PulpLogic 54HP Lunchbox...there was certainly not enough current to power a full case of eurorack modules. I then tried it with my GMSN Pure Power and a mini Analogue Solutions power module; I had no problem powering a few modules from a 5v USB powerbank via the Ripcord.

• @rcf Cool! Just checked out the lunch box, and saw it uses 9v-18v negative power supply, so may need a stronger voltage RipCord, but some things just draw more watts. Like my Elektron MKI boxes which are 12v but draw more than the 24 watts. Their support team said RipCord only guarantees 9 watts.

• edited May 2019

and Marcos Alonso Sightings overthere??????

SAMPLR

also any Hermutt Lobby PlayGround Sample Import sightings?...

• @kobamoto said:

SAMPLR

Your unflagging optimism is inspiring.

• I cannot believe no one has brought up the VCMC. Surely the most interesting device for us iOSers. A nice spin on the Eurorack control module.

• edited May 2019

@chandroji said:
    Many greetings from Mr. SynthMaster to the forum! He said the SynthMaster for iPhone is on the way... 😊

Tell him to stop smiling and get back to work right away instead of bumming around and having fun!😊

What do we want!
    1.2!

What do we need!
    iPhone now!

What do we want!
    1.2!

What do we need!
    iPhone now!

😀😀😀

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@kobamoto said:

SAMPLR

Your unflagging optimism is inspiring.

I know I know, I'm a hopeless romantic, even though the iOS platform spurns me so :D

• More on the Korg NU Tekt Synth.

Sounds pretty good for the money.

• edited May 2019

@Calverhall said:
    I cannot believe no one has brought up the VCMC. Surely the most interesting device for us iOSers. A nice spin on the Eurorack control module.

For iOS users with a full eurorack setup, yes.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    More on the Korg NU Tekt Synth.

Sounds pretty good for the money.

Yeah I really like that too. How much is it?

• @ohwell said:

@Calverhall said:
    I cannot believe no one has brought up the VCMC. Surely the most interesting device for us iOSers. A nice spin on the Eurorack control module.

Well not a full set up, I don't have one, but for interfacing with analogue and eurorack compatible stuff its nice.

• Yeah, that MFB poly looks sweet, but wondering if getting Peak is a better decision. MFB doesn't have wavetables and both are monotimbral.

• @Calverhall said:

@ohwell said:

@Calverhall said:

Well not a full set up, I don't have one, but for interfacing with analogue and eurorack compatible stuff its nice.

Maybe I misunderstand the module. From a quick peek at the video it seemed especially valuable to control non-eurorack gear through cv. I took it that this would be appealing for folks with an established workflow + setup for generating and manipulating cv who want to bring midi gear under cv control. Does it also have appealing capabilities for people with a midi centered setup looking to bring cv gear under midi control? (Honest question didn’t dig into it.)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @EyeOhEss said:
    What was in the Roland teaser booth? Nothing very exciting I guess? No new SP :( Again...

Didn't they release the SP-404A last year?