Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Xequence - any way to zoom out to show only what’s selected?

Is there any way in Xequence to zoom in on only the section of the song that is selected? In order to loop a part, I know you have to select the region and loop the selection, so is there anyway to also make the selection be full screen to show the rest of the tracks as well?

Something like “fit looped selection on full screen” so that it zooms enough to crop everything to the left and right of your selection but shows all of the tracks within the loop. It would sorta look like Ableton’s clip mode but with the individual piano rolls displayed rather than the play/pause button.

Comments

• You can zoom only horizontally to the song loop region, maybe that helps?

• Yea, I guess what I’m asking for is for it to zoom vertically as well so it will capture all of the regions above and below the selection too.

• Ah OK... No, you would need two steps then. (Zoom All -> Zoom Loop).

• That answers my question. Thanks!