Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Step sequencer with good UI

razraz
edited January 2014 in General App Discussion

I am looking for something that allows you to experiment quickly and still has more advanced options. While DAWs like BM2 or Cubasis allow fine tuning, I find it a bit painful to resize midi notes and would prefer a step sequencer like the one in DM1 or better yet iPolysix, which is probably my favourite sequencer. If I could make iPolyseq output MIDI I'd be happy...

Does something like that exist? I was looking at StepPolyArp, and I really like the UI, but I want a sequencer, not just an arp...

P.S: big bonus if there's an easy way to input chords!

Comments