Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I have multiple iOS devices and am getting charged 3X

I’m getting charged like 3X whenever I buy a new app, at least much of the time. I have an iPad 10.5”, iPad mini 3, and iPhone 10. Is this really how it works, you get charged once for each device? Thank you in advance for any and all replies, I’m not happy about this to say the least, I just bought a $12 bundle, and got charged $36. What the?!?!

Comments

• You can share apps between up to 5 devices on the same Apple iTunes account.

• Are you really getting charged? The iTunes Store has a serious bug (since iOS11) where it says you will be charged, until you actually proceed and it tells you you already own the app. It's a really really annoying bug.

If it is actually charging you... are you using the same account on all devices? If so.. contact Apple, because that's not how it should be.

• @brambos said:
    Are you really getting charged? The iTunes Store has a serious bug (since iOS11) where it says you will be charged, until you actually proceed and it tells you you already own the app. It's a really really annoying bug.

If it is actually charging you... are you using the same account on all devices? If so.. contact Apple, because that's not how it should be.

Yes, on all devices, I am signed into, and have only one account, I’m pretty distressed, because there’s no warnings. And thank you very much for the reply, and for letting me know that this is not normal.

• @sch said:
    You can share apps between up to 5 devices on the same Apple iTunes account.

I’m very upset about this, thank you for the reply, I’m going to contact apple, but I’ve purchased so many apps Friday, and I’m not sure which ones charged me multiple times, because it was only a few of them.

• @brambos said:
    Are you really getting charged? The iTunes Store has a serious bug (since iOS11) where it says you will be charged, until you actually proceed and it tells you you already own the app. It's a really really annoying bug.

Hey, I’m sorry to bother you, but is there a certain protocol for contact apple about issues with app purchases, or just one regular email for everything? Thank you in advance.

• @Ripper7620 said:

@brambos said:

Hey, I’m sorry to bother you, but is there a certain protocol for contact apple about issues with app purchases, or just one regular email for everything? Thank you in advance.

I'm not sure. I think there's a "Report a Problem" link on the App Store, or in the confirmation emails they send you.

• @Ripper7620 said:

@brambos said:

http://reportaproblem.apple.com/

• @Ripper7620 said:

@brambos said:

Have you confirmed that you are really being charged multiple times? You can look up a transaction history for your iTunes account that will show all transactions.

There are also links in the store to contact Apple with regards to problems with your account.

The details of how to access the history vary a bit in different iOS versions. If you have trouble finding it, you will be able to find detailed instructions by searching on the web.

• Thank you very much for all of your replies, I appreciate it, and it turns out that I got worked up over nothing as some pending charges were combined and that’s basically what happened. I’m sorry I freaked out over nothing. I need to learn to calm down and not jump to conclusions.

• This was just a total misunderstanding on my part, and I completely overreacted

• I just got some awesome AUv3 plugins

• @Ripper7620 said:
    Thank you very much for all of your replies, I appreciate it, and it turns out that I got worked up over nothing as some pending charges were combined and that’s basically what happened. I’m sorry I freaked out over nothing. I need to learn to calm down and not jump to conclusions.

Good to hear! Well, you're forgiven for getting nervous at the App Store telling you to pay again. That simply shouldn't happen.

As a dev I also get really tired of this bug, because at least once a day I have to explain to a concerned customer that I'm not sneakily charging them again for installing the same app on a different device. Apple's laziness is making us devs look bad here :#

• @brambos said:

@Ripper7620 said:
    Thank you very much for all of your replies, I appreciate it, and it turns out that I got worked up over nothing as some pending charges were combined and that’s basically what happened. I’m sorry I freaked out over nothing. I need to learn to calm down and not jump to conclusions.

Good to hear! Well, you're forgiven for getting nervous at the App Store telling you to pay again. That simply shouldn't happen.

As a dev I also get really tired of this bug, because at least once a day I have to explain to a concerned customer that I'm not sneakily charging them again for installing the same app on a different device. Apple's laziness is making us devs look bad here :#

Thank you very much for your reply, I appreciate hearing from a developer, you are the reason we musicians can make it happen on iOS, and your prices are very reasonable for what we get in return!

• @Ripper7620 said:
    I’m getting charged like 3X whenever I buy a new app, at least much of the time. I have an iPad 10.5”, iPad mini 3, and iPhone 10. Is this really how it works, you get charged once for each device? Thank you in advance for any and all replies, I’m not happy about this to say the least, I just bought a $12 bundle, and got charged $36. What the?!?!

Maybe this helps to relax even more:
    On the Appstore, go to "Your Account" (your logo) and choose the "Purchased" item.
    You will find all apps you've purchased for download on the other device.
    Have fun.

• @rs2000 said:

@Ripper7620 said:

Maybe this helps to relax even more:
    On the Appstore, go to "Your Account" (your logo) and choose the "Purchased" item.
    You will find all apps you've purchased for download on the other device.
    Have fun.

Thank you very much for your reply, and I was able to find that fairly easy.