Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Using markdown on your forum posts and the wiki has some advantages:
- The markdown can be used in both the post and in the wiki whereas the wiki only code will not appear correctly in posts.
- You can use some text editors like Textastic Code Editor 7 by Alexander Blach to see what your wiki or post will look like before posting it and convert it to other formats like html or pdf.
- You can make your content more compact by adding link text/images rather than needing to see the whole link.
- You can create tables and lists in both your posts and wiki entries.
- By creating markdown files, you can separate creating content from posting it to the wiki which may be helpful in some circumstances.
- If you start and end your markdown file with the markdown tags as shown in the screenshot, with your markdown content in between— you can copy and paste it into your wiki entries.
Below is a markdown version of a recent wiki Free iOS Apps post.
Free IOS Apps
Free IOS apps (many with IAP or potentially subscription approaches to create revenue for the developers). Apps are sorted by developer name.
|Audible Genius||Primer synth|
|Audio Damage, Inc.||Rough Rider 2|
|Audio Damage, Inc.||FuzzPlus 3|
|Imaginando Lda||DLYM - Delay Modulator|
|Klevgränd produkter AB||Svep - phaser, flanger, chorus|
|Ngo Minh Ngoc||Stereo Lag Time|
|Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH||Cubasis LE 2(1)|
|Sugar Bytes GmbH||Aparillo|
(1) Requires a supported hardware device or will be in demo mode.
(Feel free to add more and also add App Store Links)