Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Taipei: Knob 8 Midi assign?

Where is that located?

On pressing function only up to knob 7 is displayed?

Amidoinitwrong?

Comments

• It's showing Knob 8 in my list ?

• Just found it I think...

If you unassign Knob 8 Dest (by swiping left) .. when you close and then re-open the function window, Knob8 Dest is no longer on the list....Knob 8 Value is still there and I think that is what you want to map to ? Knob 8 Dest will change which CC knob 8 will send out, knob 8 Value is which CC you want to control knob 8 with.

Knob 8 Dest dissappearing sounds like a bug to me... @davis_korgrd ?

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Just found it I think...

If you unassign Knob 8 Dest (by swiping left) .. when you close and then re-open the function window, Knob8 Dest is no longer on the list....Knob 8 Value is still there and I think that is what you want to map to ? Knob 8 Dest will change which CC knob 8 will send out, knob 8 Value is which CC you want to control knob 8 with.

Weah wuhhhhh...LOL

• @RUST( i )K said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    Just found it I think...

Weah wuhhhhh...LOL

HaHa .. it is happening on all the 'Dest' assignments....and now my Taipei is broken too LOL Although I don't need to use these as you can map a Knob in Taipei to a controller using the Value assignment and then the CC drop down under the knob itself to say which CC that knob will send. You only need to use the 'Dest' assignment if you want to use a controller to control that CC drop down.

I reported it as a bug to Korg ;)