Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

No love from wavemachine labs

Trying to email my auria crash reports and doesn’t seem like they care. I reached out to them via the “contact us” and also posted in their bug reports section on their forum and still nothing.

Anyone know what email to use?

Thanks

Comments

• @nic_b_nice said:
    Trying to email my auria crash reports and doesn’t seem like they care. I reached out to them via the “contact us” and also posted in their bug reports section on their forum and still nothing.

Anyone know what email to use?

Thanks

As with many devs, they read their email but often don't have time to respond. I have found that posting follow-ups is helpful. If you have the default analytics settings on your phone, they automatically get the crash logs. What is most useful, is to post a message about the crash in the Bug Report section of their forum with as much information as possible about what preceded the crash.

While it is frustrating when devs don't respond, RIM does read the messages. A beta cycle just ended and a new version of AP should appear pretty soon that addressess a lot of MIDI and AU MIDI issues as well as other odds and ends. And my impression is that he is going straight back to working on polishing up AP.

Some devs are great about timely responses, but they are the exception.

• I agree with espiegal. Corey and Rim usually respond with a few days but, just like anyone else, they can get pretty busy with bug fixes and new versions in development.

• Thanks y’all appreciate it. AP is my main app. I need it to make money, so I just want it to be reliable!

• @nic_b_nice said:
    Thanks y’all appreciate it. AP is my main app. I need it to make money, so I just want it to be reliable!

FWIW, polite, persistent, kindly-worded follow-up sometimes jogs their memory/attention.

• They’ve always responded to me in the past .

• @espiegel123 said:

@nic_b_nice said:
    Thanks y’all appreciate it. AP is my main app. I need it to make money, so I just want it to be reliable!

FWIW, polite, persistent, kindly-worded follow-up sometimes jogs their memory/attention.

I definitely know the world doesn’t revolves around me but my skin does get thin when I feel I’m being ignored. Someday I’ll grow up!

• In the past, I've had much better luck posting on the Auria forum.

http://auriaapp.com/forum/index.php

• @skiphunt said:
    In the past, I've had much better luck posting on the Auria forum.

That place seems dead!

• @nic_b_nice said:

@skiphunt said:
    In the past, I've had much better luck posting on the Auria forum.

That place seems dead!

I don't interact there. I just post on the rare occasion in the past when I was having a problem with Auria. I'd post in the bugs section and then I'd get a reply from the dev. I wasn't recommending it as a social network.

Couldn't hurt to try. Good luck.

• Why do Wavemachine Labs act like they are supreme. That policy of no App Update description in the app store (have to join the forum) . I respect their talents as devs but that sort of “exclusive” vibe needs changing. They are not the most responsive of devs at all.

• @stormbeats said:
    Why do Wavemachine Labs act like they are supreme. That policy of no App Update description in the app store (have to join the forum) . I respect their talents as devs but that sort of “exclusive” vibe needs changing. They are not the most responsive of devs at all.

Since version 2.22 they are posting almost the same update description in both, the AppStore and their forum. This time (v2.23) seems very short, but the AU MIDI processing plugin support and MIDI routing work has been very extensive and implied a complete rewrite of the code (and further testing) according to the dev.
    Hopefully he will improve update descriptions in upcoming releases.

• @Rodolfo said:

@stormbeats said:
    Why do Wavemachine Labs act like they are supreme. That policy of no App Update description in the app store (have to join the forum) . I respect their talents as devs but that sort of “exclusive” vibe needs changing. They are not the most responsive of devs at all.

Since version 2.22 they are posting almost the same update description in both, the AppStore and their forum. This time (v2.23) seems very short, but the AU MIDI processing plugin support and MIDI routing work has been very extensive and implied a complete rewrite of the code (and further testing) according to the dev.
    Hopefully he will improve update descriptions in upcoming releases.

Cool

• @stormbeats said:

I don’t think the App Store description is an expressive of arrogance nor do I find them particularly unresponsive. Are they the most responsive? No. But I have found that they generally respond though it sometimes takes a follow up or reminder before they reply. There are a lot of developers that never ever respond.