Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Whatever happened to mSequencer?

I don’t use sequencers, as I play everything manually, but back in the day, mSequencer was the most powerful sequencing tool available, and it’s not been updated for a very long time, so I’m just curious, what’s the story with it?

Comments

• @Ripper7620 said:
    I don’t use sequencers, as I play everything manually, but back in the day, mSequencer was the most powerful sequencing tool available, and it’s not been updated for a very long time, so I’m just curious, what’s the story with it?

Not sure if Igor Vasiliev is here. But getting home I can try and ask him via Facebook

• @senhorlampada said:

@Ripper7620 said:

Not sure if Igor Vasiliev is here. But getting home I can try and ask him via Facebook

Thank you very much, that would be awesome, even though I don’t use sequencers, I just can’t believe that someone would abandon a machine as powerful as mSequencer. Back in 2014, I would have 6, or more synths, all running and recording at the same time, and for what I was doing at the time, it was a Godsend, as I didn’t own a physical keyboard.