Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best way to import my drums from MK3?

I’m working with the base model of Autia until I get paid, and will then upgrade to Auria Pro. Until then, is there an effective way to import full scenes from MK3 into Auria? Thank you for any and all replies.

Comments

• I figured it out, just import to iTunes, then Audioshare, then into Auria

• By Mk3 are you meaning Maschine MK3 or something else?

@Ripper7620 said:
    I figured it out, just import to iTunes, then Audioshare, then into Auria

• @T4H said:
    By Mk3 are you meaning Maschine MK3 or something else?

@Ripper7620 said:

Ya Maschine MK3, it is the most badass apparatus for creating drum tracks that I’m currently aware of, very versatile and powerful.

• edited April 2019

@Ripper7620 said:

@T4H said:

@Ripper7620 said:

Ya Maschine MK3, it is the most badass apparatus for creating drum tracks that I’m currently aware of, very versatile and powerful.

See my reply to your other post for an easier way to import. I assume you are making stems, not trying to load a scene from maschine. I don’t use maschine at all so I’m not familiar with its export options.

Out of interest though, do you use Imaschine to start ideas ever and then load them to maschine? I haven’t used Imaschine in a long time but always wondered if that workflow was smooth.

• @mrufino1 said:

@Ripper7620 said:

@T4H said:

@Ripper7620 said:

See my reply to your other post for an easier way to import. I assume you are making stems, not trying to load a scene from maschine. I don’t use maschine at all so I’m not familiar with its export options.

Out of interest though, do you use Imaschine to start ideas ever and then load them to maschine? I haven’t used Imaschine in a long time but always wondered if that workflow was smooth.

My workflow is to record all percussions in Maschine MK3 in stand-alone mode, then drop the audio files into Reaper and go from there. If I need to export to iOS, I’m going through iTunes to Audioshare to Auria, but I’m gonna go back and check your other reply for a better way.