Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best way to import Midi file into Gadget without it being chopped in too way many sections?

2»

Comments

• @SevenSystems said:

@wim said:

@ecamburn said:

@wim said:

@ecamburn said:
    The fact that looping in Gadget's sequencer is limited to multiples of bars has made me shy away from using it.

I’m not sure if you ran across it yet, but Gadget does now allow any number of bars (up to 16) in a pattern. You can add single bars with the little bitty + sign at the top-right of the piano roll.

Yep I knew that. I'm admittedly an odd duck. I love polyrhythms and I love to create them by varying the length of loops that play at the same time. Gadget forces you into a loop=a multiple of a bar. You can do some interesting things by changing the time signature of a scene, but it's not quite the same thing as varying loop length (or varying the number of steps in a step sequencer).

Xequence might be a little problematic for this. I think the timeline pattern length adjustment is limited to bar increments.

Not that you asked, but I'm happy to report that that limitation will soon be gone ;)

Cool!

• @SevenSystems
    Keep on rockin’ it!
    B)