Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

5 days with NODEBEAT : Elastic Drums controlled by iPad app Nodebeat

Day 5 session, Nodebeat is sending midi data to Elastic Drums. Nice glitch sound walls comming. Working with AUM efx Dub and Space. Korg Kaoss pad is helping with looping feature.

Comments

• Ok... this is definitely the most insane use of nodebeat i've ever seen :lol:

Awesome!

• Nodebeat!

• Hi guys, thanx for your comments. I hope that i prove, Nodebeat has hidden potential and might be useful if you use it as a midi generator. I wish that guys who invented this app dont stop working and give as another features and push toy to the serious instrument.

• @kostistlac said:
    Hi guys, thanx for your comments. I hope that i prove, Nodebeat has hidden potential and might be useful if you use it as a midi generator. I wish that guys who invented this app dont stop working and give as another features and push toy to the serious instrument.

Me too - I hope they don't stop.