Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stanley Cup play offs...

Go jackets and avalanche!!!

Comments

• Hockey is the one sport I can’t seem to get in to... and I’m Canadian lol

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    Hockey is the one sport I can’t seem to get in to... and I’m Canadian lol

Big curling fan then, eh?

• Hockey is about the only sporting I dig.. And from Columbus Ohio so it's cool to see the blue jackets in tha play offs!

• I'm an NBA fan, but I love watching all sports during the playoffs. Hockey usually comes away being the most fun and most intense. Sadly it just isn't widely televised enough anymore on my cable plan. Was a big Joe Sakic and Avalanche fan as a kid

• @oat_phipps said:
    I'm an NBA fan, but I love watching all sports during the playoffs. Hockey usually comes away being the most fun and most intense. Sadly it just isn't widely televised enough anymore on my cable plan. Was a big Joe Sakic and Avalanche fan as a kid

Avalanche is my fav team! They were around long before the blue jackets! Yes sackic, Foote, Forsberg , Hjduk was the dream team! Especially in the NHL video games haha

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @JonathanMac said:
    Go Jackets! Not much of a hockey fan but want to see the local team do well!

You from Columbus too?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @JonathanMac said:

@reasOne said:

@JonathanMac said:
    Go Jackets! Not much of a hockey fan but want to see the local team do well!

You from Columbus too?

I’m a central Ohio guy since the 80’s :)

Same here brother, born and raised! Might have to get some iPad jams going some day

• Up the Blades, whoops wrong sport.

• Go Wings! :# Well, more accurately: Eventually Go Wings, We're In A Rebuilding Phase Give It Some Time!

I'm rooting for the Blue Jackets as well; would love to see them win it all.

• I’m from Chile and was a Devils fan throughout the nineties. When I came to live in the SF Bay Area four years ago I became a Sharks fan :)

That said, I’m glad we’re having a decent series of good hockey against the Avs!

• Besides Boston, are there any Original 12 teams even left playing? I guess St. Louis? The Stars (kind of)?

It was really weird to say that one of the best hockey games I've seen was San Jose against Las Vegas. It was like some time travel movie from the 1970s and the screenwriter picked the least likely places to have hockey teams.....

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Besides Boston, are there any Original 12 teams even left playing? I guess St. Louis? The Stars (kind of)?

It was really weird to say that one of the best hockey games I've seen was San Jose against Las Vegas. It was like some time travel movie from the 1970s and the screenwriter picked the least likely places to have hockey teams.....

Yep, the Bruins is the only Original Six remaining, the Blues and Stars are originally from the '67 expansion, the Islanders from '72, Hurricanes and Avs from the WHA ('79), Sharks '91, and Blue Jackets 2000. I do remember disregarding these non-traditional hockey market teams like Florida, Texas and California in the early nineties, even though the Gretzky trade had already happened 5 years earlier.

• Hard for me to allow that the North Stars are somehow related to the team in Dallas — Dallas! — but I guess you're right. At least the Flyers didn't make the cut, though, right? ;)

• Well, you could make the argument that the North Stars are related to the Sharks too, but I guess that doesn't help either :D

• @jipumarino said:
    Well, you could make the argument that the North Stars are related to the Sharks too, but I guess that doesn't help either :D

I love the fact that there are possibly three people here who can follow this esoteric line of thought! Seriously, I think most people here think Original Six refers to Luke, Obi Wan, Han, Chewie, R2 and 3P0.

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    Hockey is the one sport I can’t seem to get in to... and I’m Canadian lol

** Citizenship revoked **
    :D

• @reasOne said:

@oat_phipps said:
    I'm an NBA fan, but I love watching all sports during the playoffs. Hockey usually comes away being the most fun and most intense. Sadly it just isn't widely televised enough anymore on my cable plan. Was a big Joe Sakic and Avalanche fan as a kid

Avalanche is my fav team! They were around long before the blue jackets! Yes sackic, Foote, Forsberg , Hjduk was the dream team! Especially in the NHL video games haha

Greetings from Mooseheads Country - you're welcome (for Nathan MacKinnon)

• @MikeyP said:

@reasOne said:

@oat_phipps said:

Greetings from Mooseheads Country - you're welcome (for Nathan MacKinnon)

Haha we appreciate that