Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Caustic 3 Presets for free

Comments

• Thanks for the link

• edited March 2014

• FWIW, I have a Caustic 3 Free Demo pack (at http://eipso.com) that gives a preview of what else I have for the Finest Pocket Music Workstation on the Planet..... and I have much much more on the way coming...

• edited January 2014

Mm, no thanks. I ordered Pocket Kit Pro from you and got billed twice but never received my download. I have tried to contact you but still no download or refund!

• I also messaged you and informed you of my problem in the thread with your original offer. Please respond..

• I am still waiting however.

• Really? I had an issue downloading that same pack and was sorted out within an hour or two, as soon as he replied. The paypal link was not going to the download page initially but the link arrived in the email. The packs are cool, I like the sounds a lot.

• I had one refunded but have had no luck after repeated attempts with this one unfortunately. I am hoping to hear back soon. I liked the presets I did receive but would really like to get this taken care of as it has been awhile with no response.

• Hi there Tritonman2! Hey did I miss something here? I didn't get an email from you lately if you didn't get a refund or missing your download link? Let me know, so I can fix it for you tonight! ---J

• What is the address again

• eipstudiosohio at gmail dot com

• I'm gonna close down operations for the night in a few minutes, but I will check my email first thing in the morning, and gonna get you fixed up and then some.... I'm not gonna leave anyone unhappy. Talk to you soon! :) -J

• Let's us know how it goes @Tritonman2! I have confidence you'll come back a happy man! :-)

• EMail sent thanks.

• OK, I think we got you all fixed up.... if there are any more troubles or questions, feel free to bug me any time :) -J

• It's all taken care of, Thank you again.

• Still hoping you find a way to download patterns some day.

• That is a feature request I've been bugging about for some time..... At the moment, to load a "library" which includes patterns and effects etc..... we use the SongFile, as it holds everything.... I've also requested to have the Insert Effects attached to the synth machines themselves (like it is with hardware synth presets -- just makes sense)

But that feature is in the "to-do" list.....

• Downloading patterns patterns as songs would work then. Create groups of songs with patterns , fills ect. And package the whole thing together as a group of songs called Rockdm1,bluesdm2 ,for example.

• Waiting for Caustic to support "open with...".
    There are many packs to check. Doing it manually is kind of a turn off currently.

• Rej can chime in on this when he's up later, but from what he's told me, the way iPads and iPhones handle downloads are much different than on Android (where you download the complete pacakage, and it self-installs into Caustic) whereas here, you have to "open the door" yourself, and then Caustic sees it and does its magic.

I'm sure in the near future, this will be addressed to make it easier to grab packs, songs, and other goodies in an easier manner....

• Actually, My download last night came as an open in. I chose Caustic and like magic, bam, it was all installed.

• edited February 2014

Yeah, "Open In..." works for song files (.caustic) and content packs (.causticpack) like the ones Jason and others distribute.

I'm just adding handlers for all machine preset types, WAV files, soundfonts and .MID files.

• Coolbeans, that will make things much easier and uniform here, for sure

• Hi. Any chance to sell them in € as well?