Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KORG Module on Sale (50%) -> works inside Korg Gadget 2 (iAP seem also on sale)

This is an happy week for me. Now Korg Module is on sale :blush:
As most of you already know Korg Module unlocks the Slazburg piano (and other Gadgets) inside KORG Gadget 2.

Comments

• Also, IAPs purchased in Module appear in Gadget inside the Glasgow instrument. I picked up the KAPro strings during last sale - muy bien :)

• @icsleepers said:
    Also, IAPs purchased in Module appear in Gadget inside the Glasgow instrument. I picked up the KAPro strings during last sale - muy bien :)

Thanks. I just bought the strings (IAP in Korg Module) for 10 bucks and they are working inside gadget 2. Very nice addition.

• @astral_body Wait - are the IAPs on sale too?

• Wake me up when the iAPs go on sale.

• @WillieNegus : WAKE UP! The iAPS seem to be on sale!
    @icsleepers : I bought the orchestral dreams iAP for 10 EUR ... This seems to be the reduced price, right?

Most of the iAPs are about 10 bucks now.

So iAP seems to be on sale :smiley:

• How do you think about the pianos in korg module?

Is the ivory mobile american D worth the premium price? (Is 20 bucks even the discounted price?

• @astral_body said:
    How do you think about the pianos in korg module?

Is the ivory mobile american D worth the premium price? (Is 20 bucks even the discounted price?

It’s worth it to me, Ivory sounds better than the pianos that come inside Module to me. If it goes on sale definitely grab it but I have no issue with the full price. I had ivory for desktop a while back but it 32bit version for Logic 9. Was psyched when I saw the Module iap.