Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog Synchronized email onslaught !!!

Let's all email moog, around the same date and time and beg them for animoog au !!
Maybe if they see how much we want it they will be inspired to create it!!!
It can't hurt and it'll show our love and support for them at least..

I mean they are waiting to hear from us they say!!

Comments

• @AndyPlankton said:
    AUnimoog :D

yessss

• Name the date and time!

• @mjcouche said:
    Name the date and time!

+1

i'm ready to mark my calendar

• I am in, or could storm their offices downtown...

• @reasOne said:
    Let's all email moog, around the same date and time and beg them for animoog au !!

Would be nice - it's the only Moog I could probably run two instances of, on my ancient, decrepit Air 2.

• edited April 2019

@MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:

Would be nice - it's the only Moog I could probably run two instances of, on my ancient, decrepit Air 2.

Don't let shiny new things blind you! Air2 (and it's counterpart Mini4) are two of the most powerful computational devices to ever exist, and presently more capable and stable than they have ever been at any time in their lifespan.

I run the following (concurrently with 2-6'ish' parameters per app constantly modulated) in performance:

Moog Model D
    Viking Synth
    RuisMaker
    Quanta
    Animoog
    Laplace
    2x Perforator
    2x Kosmonaut
    WOW Filterbox
    AUM
    9 AUM busses + 14 AUM nodes (mix of EQ, stereo processing and dynamic processors)

This setup is rock solid, loads/saves with 100% reliability, is 100% remotely controllable by MIDI and doesn't push into CPU issues at any point. It took some time to troubleshoot everything and get everything MIDI mapped out, but I just boot and forget now and NEVER have an issue.

I don't think anyone here can claim that this little aural array is not one of the most powerful and capable musical devices ever to exist in our reality! The second that it can't do the job, I'll be upgrading, but until that moment.. what's the point hey! I will be performing with this rig for years yet.

Next concert for this setup..
    https://algomech.com/2019/artists/udagan/

(I would definitely like to get Animoog and WOW as AU though, to 'round out' the set!)

• @OscarSouth said:

@MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:

Don't let shiny new things blind you! Air2 (and it's counterpart Mini4) are two of the most powerful computational devices to ever exist, and presently more capable and stable than they have ever been at any time in their lifespan.

I run the following (concurrently with 2-6'ish' parameters per app constantly modulated) in performance:

Moog Model D
    Viking Synth
    RuisMaker
    Quanta
    Animoog
    Laplace
    2x Perforator
    2x Kosmonaut
    WOW Filterbox
    AUM
    9 AUM busses + 14 AUM nodes (mix of EQ, stereo processing and dynamic processors)

This setup is rock solid, loads/saves with 100% reliability, is 100% remotely controllable by MIDI and doesn't push into CPU issues at any point. It took some time to troubleshoot everything and get everything MIDI mapped out, but I just boot and forget now and NEVER have an issue.

I don't think anyone here can claim that this little aural array is not one of the most powerful and capable musical devices ever to exist in our reality! The second that it can't do the job, I'll be upgrading, but until that moment.. what's the point hey! I will be performing with this rig for years yet.

Next concert for this setup..
    https://algomech.com/2019/artists/udagan/

(I would definitely like to get Animoog and WOW as AU though, to 'round out' the set!)

Oh yeah, I’ve been very happy with the Air 2, particularly since it’s lasted me four years now.

I’d really like to run a couple of Model 15’s along with a few other bits though - at the moment even just two instances gives the crackles. A couple of ‘15’s, a LayR and a Synthscaper - all sequenced up and I’d be a happy bunny.