Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Game Of Thrones: "Fanfare and Fancy"

So, are you satisfied with the kick off of this season?

Are you a super fan into the theories on who the Night King is and why he is coming now?

What are your predictions on surprises or what are you looking forward to most?

What is your favorite thing from these first two episodes?

Am I alone as so hyped about this show......lol.....?

Who is your favorite character?

I really dig most of the characters actually. Much like other great productions such as the Sopranos and The Wire, the majority of characters are conflicted. Most have a dark side or shadow of them self haunting their current being. I think this is what makes this show so appealing to me.

Each character is sort of the alpha and omega of themselves. Much like most other real people in life.

As for the Night King. ...... he is the only "all bad" character in a way.
sidetone: Besides perhaps Ramsay Snow of course.

As for being all bad. Perhaps we will learn the "non-evil" side of the Night King will be learned?

I do question why the Night King could have killed Jon Snow, Daenerys, and even Bran when he touched him.....why didn't he?

SO WHAT SAY YOU?

Comments

• I think the next few episodes will be brutal. I’m sure some long time fan favorite characters will die. The white walkers will win mostly and Cersei will be one of the last remaining players. The whole point will be that the game of thrones is just that, a game. White walkers=game over, thanks for playing.

• No you are not alone :)

Can't wait for next week, don't want any of them to die...but I'm guessing that won't happen haha

One of the things that I like about this show is the relationships between the characters and how those relationships constantly change .. or at least appear to .... Arya and the Hound for example, hatred but also friendship, love and respect.
    Far too difficult to pick an absolute favourite character .... I couldn't even pick a favourite house...

• I expected some music.

Great show and even better books. I hope G. R. R. Martin makes it to his ending in Book #4 is it? I've only been through #1 and it's so good for listening to while driving. But I did have to
    listen to some portions again but I had watched Seasons 1-2 first but there's a lot of extra
    detail for GOT show junkies.

I hope someone does a Mini-series that follows the GRRM ending too. I can't get enough of his world.

• HBO is already planning a spin off series that takes place way before the current events

• @db909 said:
    I think the next few episodes will be brutal. I’m sure some long time fan favorite characters will die. The white walkers will win mostly and Cersei will be one of the last remaining players. The whole point will be that the game of thrones is just that, a game. White walkers=game over, thanks for playing.

Tilt?

• @AndyPlankton said:
    No you are not alone :)

Can't wait for next week, don't want any of them to die...but I'm guessing that won't happen haha

One of the things that I like about this show is the relationships between the characters and how those relationships constantly change .. or at least appear to .... Arya and the Hound for example, hatred but also friendship, love and respect.
    Far too difficult to pick an absolute favourite character .... I couldn't even pick a favourite house...

Contradictions like most of have in one way or another.

• @db909 said:
    HBO is already planning a spin off series that takes place way before the current events

Count me in.

XMEN origins were one of my fave comic series..............

• Only seen the 1st episode so far, was a good start I thought.

Will be weird once it’s all finished and STILL waiting for the next Book

• @BiancaNeve said:

Maybe it will provide the motivation for GRR Martin to finish his Opus in our lifetime.
    If he had kids they could pick up the sword like Frank Herbert's son did for the Dune
    novels. "Zen and the Art of Space Travel"

• WELL~

HOW AWESOME WAS THAT LAST NIGHT!

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Only seen the 1st episode so far, was a good start I thought.

@McD said:

@BiancaNeve said:

Maybe it will provide the motivation for GRR Martin to finish his Opus in our lifetime.
    If he had kids they could pick up the sword like Frank Herbert's son did for the Dune
    novels. "Zen and the Art of Space Travel"

He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day...... ;)

• Shhhhhh mr rustik- no spoilers please I watch it Sunday night.

• edited April 2019

Last night was amazing, edge of your seat television. A masterclass in building suspense and putting your characters through tough situations.

Bran was in full on pimp mode

• Last night was atrocious. I think it was one of the worst written episodes and these writers have no clue about medieval warfare or storytelling.

I actually had to check if they also worked on LOST or not.

• Loved every minute of it.

• Very very frustrated. Most of the time it was so dark you couldn’t see what was going on, who was who, or anything. I need to see a synopsis of the whole episode to know much of what happened (ok, I know what happened at the end). It should have been so much better, but rather than feeling excitement and suspense, it was just a very frustrating experience. I feel cheated.

• @Tarekith said:
    Loved every minute of it.

I am still geeking all day.

Love all the wrong predictions!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stick em with the pointy end...

• I dug it. Lots of action, tying up story threads, bringing character arcs to a close.... fine by me. I have been enjoying the hell out of the who run. I'm less picky than others - still delivering for me.

I reserve judgement on the whole shebang until the final episode, but I don't see any reason that this won't be fun all the way out.

• I actually thought the murkiness was appealing. That yellow haze reminded me of the long scene in "Apocalypse Now" when no one in the trenches knew what was going on.

• Loved the episode but still found it a bit anti-climatic, hundreds of years of preparation then boink, army of the dead is defeated. Also expected a more brutal culling of characters.

Overall the music and pacing seemed great, it hardly let up the whole episode.

Was interesting to see Theon's arc come to an end and what an arc it was through so many major shifts in his character and situations.

Lightest moment: Danny throwing Jorah in front of her as a meat shield lol

• edited April 2019

Every time the dragons breath fire and it looks like magic napalm exploding everywhere I can't help but giggle. I feel like a little kid again seeing someone FINALLY make dragons just plain bad ass. Though why didn't use them earlier does make you wonder.

There were definitely some weird but convenient plot items like that, but it's so entertaining still I could care less if they cheese it a bit to build up to important moments.