Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

N- track midi routing?

edited April 2019 in App Tips and Tricks

Hello I am trying to get N-Track Studio on iphone to receive midi from different channels on different instruments but for some reason no matter what inputs I arm each instrument track with, each track seems to receive all midi data from all channels and devices

On the channel strip no matter what midi input I select for my virtual instrument I recieve all midi on all ports and channels. This seems to be a bug in the program as AUM and other software are able to properly organize incoming midi

To be clear, my issue is even if I select a specific device or channel, the midi instrument receives midi from all devices on all channels

How can I fix this so that the AU instrument hosted by ntrack only receives the midi data on the specified channel?

Thank you!!

Comments

• Nevermind this was a bug that was solved by creating a new song...quitting and reloading did not fix. If anyone has any insight into preventing these sorts of bugs in N-Track I would love to hear your tips.

Thank you so much!