Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Akai XR20 - AUM - Behringer Neutron - Arturia Keystep - Sunrizer - Poison 202 - Phosphor - Kronecker

All synced together.
I live streamed this earlier and I’m genuinely amazed it all worked and nothing crashed.
Very happy with this session😊
Big thanks to everyone who joined the stream, including @RUST( i )K @Spidericemidas @Junebug @Daveypoo and everyone I forgot to mention.

Comments

• Your live streams are always a good time.

• Wow. That's $750 in hardware next to that iPad and there's probably more offscreen.
    That's about 100 Apps-worth. I used to drop money on hardware too. Addicts.

• It was great to see you incorporating the iPad with hardware in this hybrid session, and getting to grips with the Neutron. All synced together, very impressive and fun stuff. Really enjoying the livestreams, they’re more directly interactive with you and many of your other followers who join in the stream and chat amongst ourselves. Looking forward to a possible mega ambient jam from you with this setup.