Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Request For Volunteers

2»

Comments

• @espiegel123 said:
    @McD : by design Knowledge Base is a little off the beaten track so that it doesn’t inadvertently become a discussion area. Soon the material will be transitioned into a proper wiki.

Knowledge bays...

• @McD said:

@InfoCheck said:
    @johnfromberkeley I’ll have to give it a shot. It’ll help me to hone my wiki skills in preparation for the wiki here. Presumably it shouldn’t be too hard to post content created in once to both locations.

@InfoCheck produces excellent summaries, checklists and explanations.

@johnfromberkeley: Is looks like the site is currently geared towards Mobile Hardware
    devices: Electribe is what got my attention. Are you hoping to expand coverage of IOS
    devices and the iTunes Apps to complete the options? I don't have any experience with those devices and would like to avoid hardware as a rule (tho' I did just order a Mobile
    Keyboard today). Long story.

It’s a wiki; I’d love to see people contributing whatever they want.