Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Does Streetlytron ‘63 work with KB-1?

Apologies for starting a new thread for this, when it’s a simple yes or no answer, but wasn’t quite sure where to post it where it’d be seen.

Anyway, just checking to see if it does, and I’ll probably grab it later. Was a bit disappointed to find KB-1’s not working with quite a few of my apps (in particular IAA’s) so just making sure this one does.

Cheers

Comments

• I tried loading both kb-1 and Streetlytron into AUM and route kb-1 to Streetlytron. It didn't work.

After that I tried using Xequence Keys instead of kb-1 and it worked fine.

• @White said:
    I tried loading both kb-1 and Streetlytron into AUM and route kb-1 to Streetlytron. It didn't work.

After that I tried using Xequence Keys instead of kb-1 and it worked fine.

Ah ok, thanks for checking for me.

Bummer, finding a lot of my apps aren’t working with this.

• The Pro version definitely does. Tried both standalone and in AUM. OK either way.
    In AUM you have to use the midi routing tab to connect them. KB-1 to Omenie: Streetly Pro virtual connection.
    Love using the 3 tiered triad inversions with it.

• edited April 2019

I thought they would not work either.
    I mangled it down to:

• KB-1 wont work with Steeleytron (Ihave the Pro version) in the „INIT“ state
    • KB-1 will work if loading 1 of the preset keys, even if you go from „INIT“ version to the „Classic Keys“ - which is basically the same.

If you switch the „INIT“ from the default „MPE“ MIDI mode to „Regular“ it will work in the „INIT“ state

• @MonzoPro works fine with the regular version in a AUM if you connect through the matrix and go bring KB-1 out of MPE to regular lets me do chords the lot.

• @royor said:
    The Pro version definitely does. Tried both standalone and in AUM. OK either way.
    In AUM you have to use the midi routing tab to connect them. KB-1 to Omenie: Streetly Pro virtual connection.
    Love using the 3 tiered triad inversions with it.

@MrBlaschke said:
    I thought they would not work either.
    I mangled it down to:

• KB-1 wont work with Steeleytron (Ihave the Pro version) in the „INIT“ state
    • KB-1 will work if loading 1 of the preset keys, even if you go from „INIT“ version to the „Classic Keys“ - which is basically the same.

If you switch the „INIT“ from the default „MPE“ MIDI mode to „Regular“ it will work in the „INIT“ state

@Jumpercollins said:
    @MonzoPro works fine with the regular version in a AUM if you connect through the matrix and go bring KB-1 out of MPE to regular lets me do chords the lot.

Thanks guys, will grab this later.

• @MrBlaschke said:

This was the bit that helped last night - wasn’t picking it up at all until I changed the MIDI mode. Working with other apps now too, thanks.