Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria Pro realtime MIDI effects - video demo

A quick demo of some of the non-destructive MIDI effects in Auria Pro: including swing, randomise velocity, randomise position and some of the groove templates. These are great for adding a human touch to generated drum parts etc...

Comments

• Wow, Auria is getting better and better.
    One day this might become my main DAW.

• @rs2000 said:
    Wow, Auria is getting better and better.

Actually these features have been in Auria since 2015, but I guess not everyone knows about them :)

• @richardyot said:

@rs2000 said:

Actually these features have been in Auria since 2015, but I guess not everyone knows about them :)

Now you got me :D

• @richardyot said:

@rs2000 said:

+1

Auria Pro has some deeply great MIDI capabilities that are not appreciated enough.

• @richardyot Could you please go back in time, let's say three years or so, and send me this simple, brilliant four minutes of film. It's pathetic I didn't know that Auria could do this and so simply, but I'm really grateful that I understand it now.

It's almost as if you could get a job in this instructional line of work, worth thinking about at least :)

• Thank you @richardyot. Excellent job on the video. I’m picky about videos and IMO you nailed it. I’m glad you put this out there as Auria sometimes gets unfairly bashed on the midi front by people who aren’t even aware of this power that is unique on iOS DAWs.