Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Electribe Wave q about copying bars and parts

How good is this working? As expected (say copy bar 1 of Synth1 to bar 3 of Synth2 etc). They never got this right in recent hardware versions...
The manual is promising but not too detailed.
tia

Comments

• wimwim
    edited April 2019

The manual describes it better than I can. If there’s not much detail that’s because there isn’t a lot to it.

But I can say it works well. You can select an individual bar and copy it anywhere (one bar at a time). Or you can select an entire part and copy all bars to another part. Or you can select all bars from all parts and copy them to other bars all at once.

In all cases, you touch/highlight what you want to copy (single cell = bar, column = all bars for one part, row = one bar for all parts). Then you press the copy button, then you touch where you want to copy to and the data is copied. If you highlight a column, only columns are available to copy to, etc. You can’t copy drum parts to synth parts and vice versa. You can only operate on cell, column, or row at a time - there is no dragging to select multiple columns, for example.

You can’t copy anything between pattern sets. :/

I don’t think there’s a way to copy sounds from one part to another. But there are presets, so you can save and load to another pad that way.

GrooveRider GR-16 has much more powerful copy functions, but not as nicely graphically laid out like KEW.

• Yeah I really wish you could copy to other patterns. And also copy sounds to other tracks and/or patterns. But hey, we have jump mode to make up for that a little bit

• Is this still the case- you can’t copy parts from one pattern to a new pattern?

• wimwim
    edited November 2019

@kinkujin said:
    Is this still the case- you can’t copy parts from one pattern to a new pattern?

Yep.
    There’s an update coming though. We’ll see...