Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aum sync issue!!

2»

Comments

• @scottsunn which ipad have you got? I was trying Riffer earlier synced to Fugue machine and I think I'm getting the same drifting as you. If you record a video of the 2 sequencers running in time with the same settings eventually they drift out of sync. Although Fugue machine on it's own as multiple instance is fine. Send a video to Jonatan to have a look :)

• I switched to 48k audio (from 44.1) in Aum and that helped a LOT. I am still noticing a slight drift, but now it takes about 6 or 7 minutes before it is noticeable.

• @Carnbot said:
    @scottsunn which ipad have you got? I was trying Riffer earlier synced to Fugue machine and I think I'm getting the same drifting as you. If you record a video of the 2 sequencers running in time with the same settings eventually they drift out of sync. Although Fugue machine on it's own as multiple instance is fine. Send a video to Jonatan to have a look :)

Yeah, I haven't solved it with Riffer AU, but as IAA it works great.

• @scottsunn>; @scottsunn said:

I switched to 48k audio (from 44.1) in Aum and that helped a LOT. I am still noticing a slight drift, but now it takes about 6 or 7 minutes before it is noticeable.

Have you been in touch with the Riffer developer?