Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

piano guitar harmony midi studio

"piano guitar harmony midi studio" is an app which makes beautiful chord progressions among other things. Hasn't been updated in years. Says it does core midi support. It hasn't come up as a possibility for me but then, I don't much about this.

Does anyone know if it's possible to play out the chords that can be played in it, to another app? Any ideas at all wold be appreciated.

Comments

• edited April 2019

I’d pass on it.
    PURCHASING core midi support is 9.99 -
    Also I have no idea if buying chord packs still works, and at $9ea I’m not going to try. In addition it seems to be old code wise with none of the fun of AU or even IAA nor a particularly intuitive interface. Phone only? Awkward interface. The website seems very “sales” promo oriented with timers ticking down.

One fun thing is the chord/scale runs. But you’re not going to anywhere without spending $$$.
    There are PLENTY of other options

Similar:
    Suggester
    ProChords older but — updated a year ago to support iOS11
    CordPadPoly

Bordering on band in a box - Auto chord progressions:
    Chordbot
    NaviChord

Others:
    Simpilchords
    Octavian
    Piano Companion