Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet/ Giku I respect you as a dev but make it clear on AppStore iSequence not working in iOS12

@giku_beepstreet The app desription says iOS8 or later. I can NOT sample into this .There is no setting for Ipad Microphone/ No way to import samples and no way to audiocopy export or import. Others have mentioned this. Not cool. Yes looking forward to Drambo however update your app description clearly for iSequence HD.
A bit of feedback would be appreciated Mr Giku........Are you updating it or not. If not then will get refunded for a product paid for with no accurate updated description.

Comments

• I just pasted two samples into iSeq from audioCopy by selecting the sample in audioCopy then use the "Open with" button and use the copy command. Then in iSequence go to the sample window press the "samples" button then press the word "paste" Did this on an ipad Air 2 with 12.2 installed.

• edited April 2019

I was also able to import a zipped folder full of drum one-shots from my desktop system. But you have to use the older web FTP method. Again go to the sample window. Press "Wi-fi upload" then go to the address specified in the dialog box then you can import a zipped folder full of 16-bit samples. I can't get the record samples to work either. Samples are not being saved it seems are at least not where the app claims they should be.

• edited April 2019

@hacked_to_pieces i tried the same method Air2 12.1.1 not working thanks though for feedback That FTP stuff is so oldschool Cheers though. Not always being connected to internet

• @hacked_to_pieces are you able to export to audiocopy?

• Technically it still works, ie iTunes, it just doesn’t work with Audiocopy. Def needs a fix, IAA/AB/AudioShare/Files support would be rad.

• edited April 2019

@hacked_to_pieces iSequence is not showing in Documents Picker via AudioCopy Open With

• edited April 2019

@LucidMusicInc said:
    Technically it still works, ie iTunes, it just doesn’t work with Audiocopy. Def needs a fix, IAA/AB/AudioShare/Files support would be rad.

@LucidMusicInc yep- files app Rad on the RAD Tip. @hacked_to_pieces seems to have it working on 12.2 so might upgrade from 12.1

• edited April 2019

@hacked_to_pieces you are the dude . Confirmed it works Thanks . Its the no Open With Icon that had me baffled. Cheers

• @LucidMusicInc it does work Check @hacked_to_pieces explanation above.

• edited April 2019

@hacked_to_pieces are you able to Export? And where is the Pitch dial for samples cheers in advance

• Not to railroad this thread however just to say:

@giku_beepstreet Impaktor seems not to be working either tried it the other day totally not loading as a IAA or standalone on latest iOS.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Not to railroad this thread however just to say:

@giku_beepstreet Impaktor seems not to be working either tried it the other day totally not loading as a IAA or standalone on latest iOS.

Works fine here as standalone.Didn’t try IAA.Ios 12.2. Ipad pro 2017.

• @stormbeats In the case of copying exported audio out of ISequence, it’s definitely broken—crashes 100% of the time.

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    @stormbeats In the case of copying exported audio out of ISequence, it’s definitely broken—crashes 100% of the time.

@LucidMusicInc ok thanks for info. Oh well it needs updating for sure

• edited April 2019

Export is the only issue I’ve encountered, no longer able to use ACP. One of the reasons I’ve kept an old iPad (the oldest, #1, iOS 5.x). As an aside the older iteration of AudioShare from that era has a nice feature the newest one doesn’t: the user can view the backlog list of all ACP imports, which helps a lot if you want to export solo’ed stems from iSequence and ship them around

• Good luck getting a response. He makes great apps but won't even respond to his beta testers when they report bugs.

strangebehaviour

• -> avoid

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Not to railroad this thread however just to say:

Confirmed. The only "host" it apparently works with is Audiobus 2.
    Standalone does load on iOS 11 - is it broken on iOS 12?