Free Presets for IOS - Collection Thread

Since I am on the forum there where a lot of offers from generous members for free presets and patches for various IOS Synthesizer. Happily I installed many of them. 😊 🙏

I remembered offers from @Spidericemidas , @brice , @RUST( i )K and @RedSkyLullaby but also from other members as well. Not forgetting all the patches the community created for the various Soundfestivals...

Now, I need to reinstall one of my iPads and I didn’t find the right download links anymore.

That’s why, I want to suggest a own thread where we can collect all the useful links for free presets, patches, Banks and samples for our beloved IOS synths and Apps.

Hope you like this idea... 😊

Comments

  • @chandroji said:
    Since I am on the forum there where a lot of offers from generous members for free presets and patches for various IOS Synthesizer. Happily I installed many of them. 😊 🙏

    I remembered offers from @Spidericemidas , @brice , @RUST( i )K and @RedSkyLullaby but also from other members as well. Not forgetting all the patches the community created for the various Soundfestivals...

    Now, I need to reinstall one of my iPads and I didn’t find the right download links anymore.

    That’s why, I want to suggest a own thread where we can collect all the useful links for free presets, patches, Banks and samples for our beloved IOS synths and Apps.

    Hope you like this idea... 😊

    Help me out with which ones since potentially we are talking thousands of presets over the course of many years and devices.

    I would glad to help you if I can.

    Animoog here is the spot:

    https://www.animoog.org/tag/rustik

    I know some of mine were also exclusive to Doug (Sound Test Room) for a minimal price or donation.

    Others were totally free.

    So, let me know how I can help on which synths or samples please.

    Regards,

    RZK

  • @chandroji said:
    Since I am on the forum there where a lot of offers from generous members for free presets and patches for various IOS Synthesizer. Happily I installed many of them. 😊 🙏

    I remembered offers from @Spidericemidas , @brice , @RUST( i )K and @RedSkyLullaby but also from other members as well. Not forgetting all the patches the community created for the various Soundfestivals...

    Now, I need to reinstall one of my iPads and I didn’t find the right download links anymore.

    That’s why, I want to suggest a own thread where we can collect all the useful links for free presets, patches, Banks and samples for our beloved IOS synths and Apps.

    Hope you like this idea... 😊

    It is a really good idea. I’m sure there was a similar thread started here a while ago suggesting the same sort of thing, a location where all the many and various free preset contributions could be stored for downloading easily anytime. But I don’t know if there was any further progression with it.
    It would be a great thing to have!

  • Pro-Q presets anyone? Lord know Waves’ eq has them.

  • edited April 17

    Thanks a lot for your feedback @RUST( i )K and @Spidericemidas ! 😊

    Yes, instead of searching into the whole forum for links it would be nice to have one thread where we can find what we are looking for. Maybe Doug @thesoundtestroom can share also his links here. I remember I also installed some banks from him. I’m afraid I didn’t find them again... Hi Doug!

    @RUST( i )K
    I have presets from you in...
    Nave - Divide
    Mood - Alpha
    Quanta - Samplepack

    I miss patches/banks for...
    LAYR - made by @brice and @RedSkyLullaby
    MOOD - made by @RedSkyLullaby, @Shazamm and others
    Zeeon - made by @brice
    Sunrizer- 2 Banks made by @Spidericemidas and some banks from others
    Kaspar - made by @Spidericemidas and @brice

    SoundFestivals
    Moog Model 15 and others

    These are just some presets I’ve remembered right now...
    I have to investigate for more things I miss! 😎

  • edited April 17

    I've added a knowledge base topic for sharing preset links. This will make it easier to find in the future.

    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/32378/free-preset-links/p1

  • edited April 17

    Here’s some I did a few years ago for Sunrizer. Mainly Chords, Basses & Pads.
    Not particularly set up for the patch morphing, so beware of the mod wheel.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kdb7msmr7ye6dv/Lee B Bank 1.srb?dl=0

  • @chandroji said:
    Sunrizer- 2 Banks made by @Spidericemidas and some banks from others
    Kaspar - made by @Spidericemidas and @brice

    SoundFestivals
    Moog Model 15 and others

    These are just some presets I’ve remembered right now...
    I have to investigate for more things I miss! 😎

    Chandroji, my first Sunrizer bank is included in the app’s web library. You can download it straight from within Sunrizer.

    I will post the other one and Kaspar bank here for you tomorrow if you still need them 😊

  • edited April 17

    Yeah, my Sunrizer banks are in the app’s web library as well.

    My Magellan banks are available here :
    https://audiobombs.com/items/892/paulb-magellan-presets

  • My Nave and Zeoon presets are here https://discchord.com/presets
    My Layr presets are in the app, most of my presets are included when you download the apps except the above ones

  • out of topic.. has anyone ever done synth presets customised for Worship?

  • @chandroji

    Links to Doug's channel for downloading Sunrizer and Kaspar soundbanks.

    :smiley:

  • @hisdudeness said:
    out of topic.. has anyone ever done synth presets customised for Worship?

    If you own Sunrizer I have a bank of sensibly named subtle textures suitable for Worship.

  • @onkey said:

    @hisdudeness said:
    out of topic.. has anyone ever done synth presets customised for Worship?

    If you own Sunrizer I have a bank of sensibly named subtle textures suitable for Worship.

    I have some Thor presets of lush sounding pads that would be suitable too. I may be able to upload them some time...
    i am highly interested in this subtle textures patchpacket too...

  • Someone just setup this Patch Sharing service for Synth One.

    Upload your presets!
    https://patchstorage.com/platform/audiokit-synth-one/

    🔥🚀

  • Thank you so much for your feedback , help and links @Spidericemidas , @RUST( i )K , @RedSkyLullaby and @TheOriginalPaulB, 🙏

    Finally I got most of the missed presets installed, very nice. You all are masters of sounddesign and I’m happy to have your presets on board again! 😊👍

    I wish you all a happy eastern weekend!

    P.S.
    It would be great to see some more free patches in this thread later on! 😊

  • @onkey said:

    @hisdudeness said:
    out of topic.. has anyone ever done synth presets customised for Worship?

    If you own Sunrizer I have a bank of sensibly named subtle textures suitable for Worship.

    Interested!

  • @hisdudeness said:

    @onkey said:

    @hisdudeness said:
    out of topic.. has anyone ever done synth presets customised for Worship?

    If you own Sunrizer I have a bank of sensibly named subtle textures suitable for Worship.

    Interested!

    Here's the bank. Pretty standard fare but hopefully a time-saver for you and others.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kalvrepa161tc4/Worship Pads.srb?dl=0

    Here are audio examples of some of the patches.

  • @onkey said:

    @hisdudeness said:

    @onkey said:

    @hisdudeness said:
    out of topic.. has anyone ever done synth presets customised for Worship?

    If you own Sunrizer I have a bank of sensibly named subtle textures suitable for Worship.

    Interested!

    Here's the bank. Pretty standard fare but hopefully a time-saver for you and others.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kalvrepa161tc4/Worship Pads.srb?dl=0

    Here are audio examples of some of the patches.

    many thanks, will check it out over the weekend ...

  • @hisdudeness said:

    @onkey said:

    @hisdudeness said:

    @onkey said:

    @hisdudeness said:
    out of topic.. has anyone ever done synth presets customised for Worship?

    If you own Sunrizer I have a bank of sensibly named subtle textures suitable for Worship.

    Interested!

    Here's the bank. Pretty standard fare but hopefully a time-saver for you and others.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kalvrepa161tc4/Worship Pads.srb?dl=0

    Here are audio examples of some of the patches.

    many thanks, will check it out over the weekend ...

    They sound great. Thanks for sharing... one may want to add some ShimmerFX, BLEASS reverb and guys like that to the party! Thank you

  • @onkey said:

    @hisdudeness said:
    out of topic.. has anyone ever done synth presets customised for Worship?

    If you own Sunrizer I have a bank of sensibly named subtle textures suitable for Worship.

    Thanks!

    @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Yeah, my Sunrizer banks are in the app’s web library as well.

    My Magellan banks are available here :
    https://audiobombs.com/items/892/paulb-magellan-presets

    These are really nice thanks

    @RedSkyLullaby said:
    My Nave and Zeoon presets are here https://discchord.com/presets
    My Layr presets are in the app, most of my presets are included when you download the apps except the above ones

    Having an issue with the nave dl (pic below)but love the zeeons

    @analog_matt said:
    Someone just setup this Patch Sharing service for Synth One.

    Upload your presets!
    https://patchstorage.com/platform/audiokit-synth-one/

    🔥🚀

    Rad !

    @onkey said:

    @hisdudeness said:

    @onkey said:

    @hisdudeness said:
    out of topic.. has anyone ever done synth presets customised for Worship?

    If you own Sunrizer I have a bank of sensibly named subtle textures suitable for Worship.

    Interested!

    Here's the bank. Pretty standard fare but hopefully a time-saver for you and others.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kalvrepa161tc4/Worship Pads.srb?dl=0

    Here are audio examples of some of the patches.

    Very good!

  • @reasOne said:

    Having an issue with the nave dl (pic below)but love the zeeons

    Try Puffin browser or dolphin set to destop mode. i think in chrome and safari it doesnt reognize file type so opens that nonsense

  • @RedSkyLullaby said:

    @reasOne said:

    Having an issue with the nave dl (pic below)but love the zeeons

    Try Puffin browser or dolphin set to destop mode. i think in chrome and safari it doesnt reognize file type so opens that nonsense

    Will do!! Thanks man!

Sign In or Register to comment.