Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Connect Bluetooth MIDI to old iPad Synth Apps | haQ attaQ

How does one connect Bluetooth MIDI supported MIDI controllers to older iOS Synthesizer apps that does not have a BLT MIDI connection menu? In this video I am showing two ways to do just that! NOTE that this might not work with all old synth apps for iOS as some might be too old. Check this out!

Synth Apps Used: Thor Propellerhead Software, BeepStreet Sunrizer Synth, Waldorf Nave, Audiobus, AudioShare by Kymatica

Hardware: KORG nanoKEY Studio, ROLI Blocks Lighted M

haQattaQ

Comments

• Hmmm..... I have recent bought a yamaha midi connection... 1 midi - 1 midi out when connected via a hardware synth the generate a signal... but IOS does not recognise them until you find a synth app that does, however I have found that when I open AUM and then close the synth that made the connection that the connection remains. Thanks for this, at first I thought it was just me.