Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WaveScope Auv3 plugin by Solaria SRL is free right now

Comments

• @White thanks for the headsup mate. Snatched it right away. Timing was good :) thanks

• Who doesn't love a freebie so I downloaded it and have actually found a use for it.

Because it's visualisation is basicly a DJ style beat grid. It's great for finding plugins that aren't reporting their latency correctly to the host so that the host can apply PDC (plugin delay compensation).

And in much the same way fashion, if you're attempting to overdub to an audio loop, and are finding it hard to apply the correct amount of swing, it will show you the groove within the played notes. Really useful for sloppy or exceptionally funky drummers. :)

@White Thanks for calling it to our attention.

One word of warning, it's a little flakey and hardly a negligible CPU hit (worth mentioning seeing as the promo literature makes specific reference to it being a low CPU hit due to the fact that it uses the GPU). Like most visualisation AU's on iOS , uses it then lose it from any channel in play.

• Wasn’t this about £7 before?

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Wasn’t this about £7 before?

it was $8.99 US, didn't really need it but... for free yeah I might find a use for it :)

• It's compatible with AOM! Never take something with typos.

• A few weeks ago : Why?
    Today : Why not?

• @oat_phipps said:
    It's compatible with AOM! Never take something with typos.

Good point. Still, I’m glad I can use this with AOL.

• @Cliffy said:

@oat_phipps said:
    It's compatible with AOM! Never take something with typos.

Good point. Still, I’m glad I can use this with AOL.

Oh, that’s what they meant.
    I thought it was a Green New App and compatible with AOC.

• @CracklePot said:
    A few weeks ago : Why?
    Today : Why not?

LOL!
    Installed... 😎