Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FAC Bandit by Frederic Corvest

Comments

• @FredAntonCorvest said:
    Giveway done! Here the 5 winners: @AtticusL @Hmtx @MrBlaschke @Prog1967 @Mcd
    I'll sent you the promo codes and voucher during the day.

Yes! Thank you!

I’ve just completed my FAC collection with Maxima as it would have been rude not to.

• Here is my demo video for the new update

Giveway done! Here the 5 winners:

Wow thanks for this, I will enjoy very much!

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Here is my demo video for the new update

Very nice demo! I could listen to the tune you made for hours, and finally the with/without on each track provides a strong idea about what the fx is able on different sources. Well done!

@AtticusL @Hmtx @MrBlaschke @Prog1967 @Mcd "private messages" sent :)

• McDMcD
    edited July 2019

@FredAntonCorvest said:
    Giveway done! Here the 5 winners: @AtticusL @Hmtx @MrBlaschke @Prog1967 @McD

I don't begrudge you the $2 for the Delay IAP. You can give my promo code away to someone else that would appreciate the extra savings on their credit card.

I have more apps than I will ever use and the prices make it easy to try everything. I'm coveting a Drum Workshop Hi-Hat pedal with an extra pedal for a cowbell and it's $349. Those are the impulse buys that I seriously have to justify. And that's just the top of a long list. A friend is selling a Les Paul Epiphone guitar for $390. Something pops up every week and IOS keeps me busy. My nephew has a Rhodes he would like to sell me. I think it's a suitcase model with the big speaker facing the player. It's always something.

• This new update with Reverb just downloaded.
    But I cannot seem to purchase it.
    It is not listed in the IAP section under the Info button.

• edited September 2019

Just downloaded the update. It worked for me @CracklePot
    Did you open the app in stand alone?

EDIT NEVERMIND I WAS WRONG. I was looking at the delays IAP already had.
    Yeah not showing up for me as well

• edited September 2019

@FredAntonCorvest Yes.. Reverb IAP is.. hiding?

• edited September 2019

Here is a short demo of Bandit reverb @FredAntonCorvest has asked me to share. I really love that Bandit effect, it’s now even better with this IAP, you can really create very interesting sounds. Fred has done a great job again 👍

• @royor said:
    @FredAntonCorvest Yes.. Reverb IAP is.. hiding?

Same here - the new IAP is not offered as the other one...

• edited September 2019

Here also no new in app purchase. Only the delay.

• Sorry guys, the IAP is missing ..arghhh.. probably an issue with App Store connect... It will probably take some days before the IAP fx is available. 1.3 is 100% functional but no reverb unfortunately :( So you should wait a bit, sorry :s

Please follow me on twitter to get the info in time.

IMPORTANT: #FacBandit Version 1.3 is available on the App Store BUT the new IAP "REVERB" is missing unfortunately. I've contacted Apple and I'm waiting for a solution. Sorry for the inconvenience. 🙏

— Fred Anton Corvest (@fac_corvest) September 25, 2019

@Janosax Thank for your great support and this very nice demo, really appreciated.

• Apple is doing stuff like this lately. I read several things about updates recently

• Bought.

All working fine now with IAP.

Thanks @FredAntonCorvest

• So how do they sound??

• edited September 2019

@ExAsperis99 said:
    So how do they sound??

+1 Bandit is one of my most used apps!

• @Charlesalbert said:
    Bought.

All working fine now with IAP.

Thanks @FredAntonCorvest

+1

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    So how do they sound??

Amazing.
    I’m really enjoying this app and it’s IAP.

• @FredAntonCorvest IAP purchased. Thank you. One thing I find fiddly with Bandit is the swipe control for Damp and Pre settings. I would like a long press and select option as well that didn’t move so fast.

Awesome app though. Thanks

• Wow just got a lot cooler.

• IMHO the new reverb is a very nice addition to an already great plugin. It’s cheap and awesome. Thank you @FredAntonCorvest

Sorry guys, the IAP is missing ..arghhh.. probably an issue with App Store connect... It will probably take some days before the IAP fx is available. 1.3 is 100% functional but no reverb unfortunately :( So you should wait a bit, sorry :s

Please follow me on twitter to get the info in time.

IMPORTANT: #FacBandit Version 1.3 is available on the App Store BUT the new IAP "REVERB" is missing unfortunately. I've contacted Apple and I'm waiting for a solution. Sorry for the inconvenience. 🙏

— Fred Anton Corvest (@fac_corvest) September 25, 2019

@Janosax Thank for your great support and this very nice demo, really appreciated.

Hello there Fred.
    don’t know if this is a bug.
    When Fac Bandit is inserted as send effect, the sound is different from the sound you get as normal effect.
    I tried in both Cubasis and Zenbeats with the same outcome.

IPad Pro 11
    IPadOs

• IAPs bought.

I have no idea what I'm doing with aspects of your apps Mister Fred (course --> par), but they just bypass my brain and deliver in noise what I'm feeling/desiring. Will buy t-shirt (nothing else left to buy), but must lose a few pounds first etc :)

• This app though. Its become a staple.

• @carbonchris said:
    This app though. Its become a staple.

Agreed. I use it in every single project, without fail. All his apps - every one of them - are great. Mind you, I confess that I’ve never really got Envolver doing anything interesting. But I’m sure it’s still great - it’s just me not knowing how to use it properly 😇

• @Paa89 said:

When Fac Bandit is inserted as send effect, the sound is different from the sound you get as normal effect.

That is normal because when you use it as a 'send effect' you will also hear the original source while when used as 'Insert' you only hear what goes thru the effect.

• @carbonchris said:

Sweetness on drums.

• @audio_DT said:

@carbonchris said:

Agreed. I use it in every single project, without fail. All his apps - every one of them - are great. Mind you, I confess that I’ve never really got Envolver doing anything interesting. But I’m sure it’s still great - it’s just me not knowing how to use it properly 😇

Try feeding a drum track into it then use the midi out to ‘play’ the filter cutoff on a synth 😉

• @Samu said:

@Paa89 said:

That is normal because when you use it as a 'send effect' you will also hear the original source while when used as 'Insert' you only hear what goes thru the effect.

Kinda needs a dry/wet control, doesn't it.

• @wim said:

Kinda needs a dry/wet control, doesn't it.

Well, it could be done by linking and adjusting all three mix knobs which would be the same as a dry/wet control.
    I always use Bandit as an insert and adjust the mix for each band to taste.