Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FAC Bandit by Frederic Corvest

Comments

• @White said:
    New multiband delays coming soon, as IAP:

The update was just released. $1.99 USD IAP. Not a bad price.

• Great.
    Left a new review in the store for @FredAntonCorvest 😍

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

Thanks for the heads up, instant buy! 😀

• @Stiksi said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Thanks for the heads up, instant buy! 😀

Absolutely mate. :) After I finish this pop track I'm working on (at least up until before I find a proper vocalist for it), then I'm gonna create a behemoth Ambient track using Bandit. This multiband delay should be perfect for it.

• @FredAntonCorvest Thanks very much for the shiny new things inside your still shiny new app.. :) FAC Bandit makes everything sound so... l-u-s-t-r-o-u-s.. :D

• Are there going to be more FX? Imagine some reverbs or more delay types per band?

• @nondes said:
    Are there going to be more FX? Imagine some reverbs or more delay types per band?

Man, a multiband reverb function would be dope af. It may not have the exact level of control of Pro-R per se, but it'd be the next best thing for shaping reverb at a fraction of the cost. Bandit is also universal, which is a major plus.

• Thank you all for your great feedback and support! Very appreciated, and thank you for the nice reviews too.
    Of course, having more fx like comp, reverb and so will be super cool!
    There will be for sure something new soon, can't provide timing :)

It's been a long time I have not shared some promo code here on Audiobus forum, I do on twitter and outside but here it's been awhile, no?

Here we are, I will offer a promo code for the app of your choice (You can even ask for the Multiband Delay). And for those already owning the bundle, just post a screen shot of the apps and you can ask for 2x5$ discount vouchers for a t-Shirt.

Just comment below with your choice and share about how much you enjoy making music on iOS.
    I'll pickup 5 winners tomorrow evening at 00:00 CET.

• @FredAntonCorvest said:
    Thank you all for your great feedback and support! Very appreciated, and thank you for the nice reviews too.

It's been a long time I have not shared some promo code here on Audiobus forum, I do on twitter and outside but here it's been awhile, no?

Here we are, I will offer a promo code for the app of your choice (You can even ask for the Multiband Delay). And for those already owning the bundle, just post a screen shot of the apps and you can ask for 2x5$ discount vouchers for a t-Shirt.

Just comment below with your choice and share about how much you enjoy making music on iOS.

I have every one of your apps but FAC Bandit so if I get that one I will be more than grateful

• @Prog1967 said:

@FredAntonCorvest said:
    Thank you all for your great feedback and support! Very appreciated, and thank you for the nice reviews too.

I have every one of your apps but FAC Bandit so if I get that one I will be more than grateful

How much do I enjoy it. There is not a day that goes by without doing something with my Ipad. I am a Stratocaster player but have been seduced by Ios and Mac music apps since 2017. The possibilities for a guy who likes ambient, drone and minimalism it has been like opening a new bag of candies when I was 10 years old

I'd love to win a copy of Bandit. I love your chorus effect. And I use maximizer often on my AUM channels. I've been making music exclusively on iOS for about 7 years now and still love it. So many great apps and different ways of using them together. And it just keeps getting better every year - with new apps like the FAC ones and the Eventide releases yesterday! Love it all!

• edited July 2019

@FredAntonCorvest said:

Well, i‘ve got them all and since 2 hours even the IAP of Bandit - so i would go for the Shirt :smile:
    I do enjoy it as much as i can not describe it really. It simply relaxes my brain.
    And the FAC Chorus is essential for my self sampled Tines and EPs- they are sampled as clean as possible and Chorus adds that „goosebumps“ to them 👍🏻

• FAC Bandit on my drums, FAC Chorus on my synths. I’m not sure there’s another way to make IOS music anymore.

I would love FAC Transient to add to my collection, please throw my name into the hat. Just bought the IAP in Bandit and it’s epic.

• FAC Envolver is the only way I found to simulate Impaktor "realtime drumming" in an AUv3 effect.
    It can take iPad "case tapping" to another level. I pushed it hard with some drum sticks on a practice pad
    and it really performs. Very close to my KAT Pad that cost over $100. Software for the win!

It can also create side-chain effects by modulating the volume of another app following the envelope of a 3rd app.

I suspect their are use cases for an envelope follower waiting to be demo'ed. It's fun for adding "swells"
    to any sustained sound or punching in drum patterns to create rhythm parts.

There are a lot of Reverbs, Choruses or Delays but no other envelope followers to map around to MIDI
    events.

(I hope I'm wrong and someone mentions a few more that more than likely I already own: iVCS maybe?).

Getting FAC Envelope as a gift would be having Black Friday in July... "FAC Day". There isn't a FAC App I don't own except the new IAP and the only because Doug hasn't demo'ed it (has he?).

• I'm not interested in the discount code raffle as I like to give maximum support to developers I feel are worthy of such. Fred Anton Corvest is one such developer. All FAC Au3 apps are top notch and worth the full asking price.

Thank you for continuing to support IOS music with useful, high quality FX.

Wow,big ups for the love Fred.Would love FAC Envolver .I love iOS for making music because it’s mobile and the Apps are awesome.Anytime any place you can start jamming.I’ve got FAC Chorus and it’s awesome.

• edited July 2019

Bandit is either underrated or has flown under the radar among forum users.

And the chorus is an all-time classic. I spent $100+ on a hardware chorus pedal a while back and was just deflated at how much it sucked in comparison. Hm, I wonder if I could still return it...I literally would've paid $100 for the FAC Chorus once I heard how good it was.

Edit: Shit, just to be clear, I have them all and wasn't kissing ass to try and get a free one. Just saw the contest thingie.

• Said it before and I’ll say it again.. FAC Bandit is absolutely killer on drums!! With the new delay IAP, you can just slap Bandit on a normal stereo drum track and NOT have ANY delay on the kick 🥁 (unless you really want it). The frequency separation within Bandit combined with these new delays are the PB+J for all sorts of percussion shenanigans .. 🤪

• edited July 2019

@Prog1967 said:

@Prog1967 said:

@FredAntonCorvest said:

How much do I enjoy it. There is not a day that goes by without doing something with my Ipad. I am a Stratocaster player but have been seduced by Ios and Mac music apps since 2017. The possibilities for a guy who likes ambient, drone and minimalism it has been like opening a new bag of candies when I was 10 years old

Also primarily a guitar player (Telecaster, though! B) ) making pop/rock music who got sucked into iOS about 5 years ago. Very grateful for it; I've learned so much about music (especially the wide world of synthesizers) and spent so little for the opportunities to explore sound.

• Got all yer apps.
    Guess all that’s left is that cool t-shirt.
    :)

• edited July 2019

FAC Bandit o:)
    Thanks for the chance to win something : )
    I love iOS for the unique things from smaller developers. <3

• I love this app. The saturation is very nice on synths. I’m going to try it out with my guitar today along with some eventide today

• Been using the new delay FX of Bandit with the new multi outs of ElasticDrums drums match made in heaven.

• FAC apps all pro quality and deep.

The transient app is still a puzzle in ways to me.

Max is a standard.

Chorus is a given.

Bandit is the glue.

• Having a small phone in my pocket allows me to create, experiment and explore sounds wherever I go, be it in transit, waiting in cue or at the toilet, it can magically transform any daily mundane situation into any fantasy environment! Gotta love that! I’ve got all the great apps from FAC except Bandit, it’d be a nice addition to the tool box. Perhaps it’ll turn me into a Time Bandit whenever I use it 😆

• @FredAntonCorvest I would love to play with FACBandit if the giveaway is still on.

Your apps are some of my favorites. Quick story: I used FAC Envolver to build a DIY piezo-triggered kick pedal “stomp box” that can trigger (via MIDI) any audio sample I want. It’s magic and easily saved me $100 compared to a hardware stomp pedal.

• Giveway done! Here the 5 winners: @AtticusL @Hmtx @MrBlaschke @Prog1967 @Mcd
    I'll sent you the promo codes and voucher during the day.

I've really enjoyed reading all your comments! And your great support for FAC apps!

Making music with an iPad and an iPhone (we need both!!) is such a joy, everywhere anytime.
    MUSIC: A wonderful universal language and an amazing source of happiness!

• @FredAntonCorvest
    Wowsers :smile:
    Big thank you!

• FAC Mobile bundle pricing still broken 🙃