Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Model D AU missing notes and sticking notes

I’ve been using Model D in basically every song for a while now, but very recently I’ve noticed it’s regularly missing and sticking midi notes in stagelight. Has anyone else noticed this in any other daws?

Comments

• edited April 2019

I've used Model D a LOT recently with AB3 (example) and never noticed any of these issues.

• @OscarSouth said:
    I've used Model D a LOT recently with AB3 (example) and never noticed any of these issues.

Its happening from the piano roll in stagelight. It doesn’t happen when I’m playing the on screen keyboard, that I can tell.

• Sounds to me like it is a Stagelight issue, not Model D.

• edited April 2019

@CracklePot said:
    Sounds to me like it is a Stagelight issue, not Model D.

It never used to be an issue so it’s down to an update of SL or Model D. That’s why I’m asking if anyone can check for me in another iOS daw

Edit: just tried it in AEM and doesn’t seem to have the same issue so I guess it is stagelight

• Probably Stagelight. I was getting missing notes with Model 15 & Model D in Garageband not long ago though? I should check if that's fixed.

• Figured it out - it’s only happening with ‘force 44.1k sample rate’ turned on. Can anyone else reproduce it elsewhere at this sample rate?