AB Feature Request: Global app search

I make heavy use of the search function to quickly get to the app I’m looking for. I prefer to type a short string that I know is in the app name than scrolling through lists.

Having this search (optionally) be global, across app type (Favorites, Inter-App, or Audio Unit) would be very handy - moreso with the upcoming addition of System to those choices.

An indication next to the results of which tab they’re in would be helpful. I can’t remember how many times I’ve been in the IAA tab and not noticed it, and have loaded the IAA app rather than the intended AU version.

Comments

  • I like it as it is now, but i understand the wish.
    Maybe a toggle in the settings to change the type of search?

    BTW, i would like to see ANY type of search for AUM :)

  • @tja said:
    I like it as it is now, but i understand the wish.
    Maybe a toggle in the settings to change the type of search?

    BTW, i would like to see ANY type of search for AUM :)

    AUM already has search. Swipe down on the list to reveal the search box.

  • @wim said:

    @tja said:
    I like it as it is now, but i understand the wish.
    Maybe a toggle in the settings to change the type of search?

    BTW, i would like to see ANY type of search for AUM :)

    AUM already has search. Swipe down on the list to reveal the search box.

    Ahhhhhh.

    Those endless hours of scrolling up and down to find something.

    Is this new?!?

    Many thanks, i owe you a beer :)

  • @tja said:

    @wim said:

    @tja said:
    I like it as it is now, but i understand the wish.
    Maybe a toggle in the settings to change the type of search?

    BTW, i would like to see ANY type of search for AUM :)

    AUM already has search. Swipe down on the list to reveal the search box.

    Ahhhhhh.

    Those endless hours of scrolling up and down to find something.

    Is this new?!?

    Many thanks, i owe you a beer :)

    I dunno. I can’t remember when I saw it. Too many brain cells destroyed by lotsa beer. ;)

Sign In or Register to comment.