Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audulus 3 always says 'No Recents'

Whenever I open Audulus 3 I'm greeted with a 'No Recents' screen. I worked awhile on a project and when I went to go back to the browser with the icon in the top left corner, it brought me back to the 'No Recents' screen instead of showing my patch! So, now I've lost everything. If I click on the Browse icon, it just brings me to the Files app where there is no Audulus 3 - just all my other apps. Worst of all, all of my patches that I've saved in the past are gone. It's like a freshly installed app for some reason. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but I still can't save any patches. All I see is 'No Recents'. Any ideas?

Thanks,
chisel316

UPDATE: Since, I can't delete a post, I'll just update it with my findings. All of my saves are on the iCloud drive. I'm not sure what the 'No Recents' screen is for if it never shows anything. I had to click on 'Browse' and then select iCloud to see all my documents. At least I found everything!

Comments

• @chisel316 said:
    Whenever I open Audulus 3 I'm greeted with a 'No Recents' screen. I worked awhile on a project and when I went to go back to the browser with the icon in the top left corner, it brought me back to the 'No Recents' screen instead of showing my patch! So, now I've lost everything. If I click on the Browse icon, it just brings me to the Files app where there is no Audulus 3 - just all my other apps. Worst of all, all of my patches that I've saved in the past are gone. It's like a freshly installed app for some reason. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but I still can't save any patches. All I see is 'No Recents'. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    chisel316

UPDATE: Since, I can't delete a post, I'll just update it with my findings. All of my saves are on the iCloud drive. I'm not sure what the 'No Recents' screen is for if it never shows anything. I had to click on 'Browse' and then select iCloud to see all my documents. At least I found everything!

What OS are you using?

Are you using the latest Audulus version?

Fwiw, recents works fine for me under both 11.4.1 and 12.1.4

If you aren't using Audulus on multiple devices, you might want to use local storage. You will have to move your files when you do that though.

• I'm using Audulus 3 latest version on iOS 12.1.4. I just have to click on the Browser icon at the bottom of the screen to see all of my saved files on iCloud. My recents window always says 'No Recents'. It's okay. I'm just glad it still saved all of my patches from over the years! I was afraid I lost them. BTW, I'm working on a new module that is designed to display cool oscilloscope art on my Mordax Data (Eurorack module). It's coming along nicely! Thanks for a great app!

• @chisel316 : if you haven't done so, report the issue over on the Audulus forum. They may know why you are having the problem and how to fix it. It definitely isn't typical.

If you don't normally hang out over there, you will also find a treasure trove of interesting patches there, too.