Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

CALITY Midi Manipulator - AUv3 - Tutorial for the iPad

Here is my Demo/Tutorial for CALITY Midi Manipulator, this can turn just a couple of notes into an epic session, top job

You can check it out further here at Apple's App Storage Facility
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cality/id1448694455

Comments

• edited April 2019

As always, appreciate the video, Doug.

Bought Cality last night, and my initial impression was that it’s output was a touch crazier than I had expected. Looking forward to watching this video to see if it can help me tame the beast. If not, Cality will make a fine tool when looking for some inspired madness.

• @Cliffy Yes, this will help to show it can be tamed, in fact it could be use for ambient too😎

• This might be my Friday night treat.

• Cool stuff @thesoundtestroom been having some fun with it as well in another thread on the forum. Great stuff coming out this Spring...like flowers budding after a long good winter.

• I think it works better with some instruments better than others. Plucked sounds work nice with it I found.

• edited April 2019

@Jumpercollins
    I think it works better with some instruments better than others. Plucked sounds work nice with it I found.

Multi timbral works great! iSymphony, M1, Layr...

• @audiblevideo said:

@Jumpercollins
    I think it works better with some instruments better than others. Plucked sounds work nice with it I found.

Multi timbral works great! iSymphony, M1, Layr...

Yes indeed. Was just running two Calities (Calitae?) into a single iWAVESTATION, with really interesting results. Sticking to more percussive multitimbral patches with low probabilities dialed in is yielding some really cool sounds.