Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fun With New Tools (Atom, StepBud, Cality+AUM)-movies, files and tracks available

Comments

• All great stuff my dude !

• @reasOne said:
    All great stuff my dude !

Glad you can enjoy it🙏🏼💕 👊🏼™️

• That's a lot of clever mixing 'n matching! :)

• @brambos said:
    That's a lot of clever mixing 'n matching! :)

Thanks. Can’t wait to see what kind of madness you unleash upon us with your new toy 🤪👊🏼™️

• We took a late flight back to home last night and had some fun with this track:

Getting more and more comfortable using AUM as my creation home.

• I am continually being educated on how little education I have :smile: I have mad respect for you @echoopera and your ability to create something that I have such a difficult time with. I want to be able to do what you are doing and your willingness to share your knowledge helps me to attain a better understanding of all the things I need to consider. Great stuff!

• @drez said:
    I am continually being educated on how little education I have :smile: I have mad respect for you @echoopera and your ability to create something that I have such a difficult time with. I want to be able to do what you are doing and your willingness to share your knowledge helps me to attain a better understanding of all the things I need to consider. Great stuff!

You are far too kind and i thank you for the encouragement. I need to make some slight adjustments to the latest posting...my levels were a bit off probably cause of the crazy turbulence over Latin America. I’ll post an edit of the track and the AUM Session when it’s updated as well since there are a few of you getting something out of it.

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread interesting.

Cheers 🙏🏼🤪👊🏼™️

• @echoopera Are you gonna post the latest session? 😬 (Feel like I’m getting a little greedy.)

• @Zjenji said:
    @echoopera Are you gonna post the latest session? 😬 (Feel like I’m getting a little greedy.)

Heheh. Yep. Will post tomorrow sometimes after the edits i mentioned above.

• @echoopera
    Oh shit, the OP sounds great.

• @echoopera You’re doing gods work, my friend. 😇

• No joy?

• edited April 2019

@Zjenji said:
    No joy?

Good things come to those who wait :)

• @echoopera You are the best! What do you think of the new AUM update?

• @Zjenji said:
    @echoopera You are the best! What do you think of the new AUM update?

You are welcome 🙏🏼 The new update is great. Love the Midi Channel strip. Will clean up the view a lot.

• Nice! I'm really enjoying Cality. Takes a while to figure out what sounds etc work well with it and how to play the knobs right against each other. Worth mentioning also that this is MASSIVELY more enjoyable to play if you CC map all the knobs to a midi controller! That's when the real fun begins.

• Though I find it crashes a lot on me in AUM. Anyone else find that?

• edited April 2019

Here's a new little experiment of sorts using a couple instances of StepBud with Cality, driving the Model 15 and Noise drums into some delicious fx. :)

You can hear a sample of the groove here:

And here's the AUM session as well.

• Can’t say it enough! Thank You! These are so useful and educational for me. Please keep em coming!

• Best thread on here!

• @Zjenji said:
    Best thread on here!

Yes! So cool @echoopera is sharing secret sauce here. I am highly interested in all sorts of arpeggiator used in ambient music and he know his stuff. Thanks for sharing mate! 🙏🏼

• Glad you all are enjoying these little nuggets. My little experiments serve to build from for my own work so i am glad they are finding a home in your workflow. 👊🏼™️

• @echoopera said:
    Here's a new little experiment of sorts using a couple instances of StepBud with Cality, driving the Model 15 and Noise drums into some delicious fx. :)

You can hear a sample of the groove here:

And here's the AUM session as well.

Great stuff!! I love how StepBud and Cality playing well together. They complete each other :)

• edited April 2019

@cem_olcay thanks. It’s been fun to use.

Here’s another little experiment from today...a bit unstructured...but I’m liking the composition style. Using Aparillo, Quanta and Ravensoft Piano with a ton of fx. It kind of reminds me of pieces generated by Wotja app...but without the weird UI to configure 🤪

Anyhoo...it’s a chill piece. Hope everyone enjoys 🙏🏼💕

• edited April 2019

@echoopera said:
    @cem_olcay thanks. It’s been fun to use.

Here’s another little experiment from today...a bit unstructured...but I’m liking the composition style. Using Aparillo, Quanta and Ravensoft Piano with a ton of fx. It kind of reminds of pieces generated by Wotja app...but without the weird UI to configure 🤪

Anyhoo...it’s a chill piece. Hope everyone enjoys 🙏🏼💕

It’s so beautiful! Reminds me of Roger Eno.

• @Zjenji many thanks for enjoying it. Here’s the AUM Session as well:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdzftxqu6ilzelr/the dream of sympathy.zip?dl=0

• Added a new keyboard and audio interface to the mix today:

• @echoopera said:
    Added a new keyboard and audio interface to the mix today:

You are living the high life my friend! 😁

• What controller is that?

• edited April 2019

@Zjenji said:
    What controller is that?

It’s the IKMultimedia iRig Keys I/O 25. It was an open box at Guitar Center for $140 and couldn’t pass it up since i was looking for another audio interface to use for short AUM Sessions. Best of both worlds deal.