Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LumaFusion Fx/ LumaFusion: Use / Alternatives

What am I doing wrong?

I am having such a time posting a video from Luma to YT?

Is there some existing issue?

What is an alternative for Luma?

Free is the goal........

Thanks !

Comments

• Luma works great for posting vids to YouTube. I’ve never had a single issue.
    MovieMaker is free.

• I don't have LumaFusion, and recently was looking for a solution for log-profile video (Sony S-Log 2). While LumaFusion allows Look Up Tables (LUTs), I found another app called 'Video LUT'. It's a video processing app, not a video editor, meaning you load a single clip, edit, and export. No project files. Exactly what I need. I can even color correct log footage without using a LUT, which is more and more my preferred method.

• Never had a problem posting to YouTube with it. A more detailed description, like an error message or something, would surely help ;)

What I indeed never was able to do with LumaFusion is making an App Store Preview video, because it is impossible to use a custom frame size for export (!!!!!!). Wonder if they fix that in 2.0...

• @SevenSystems said:
    Never had a problem posting to YouTube with it. A more detailed description, like an error message or something, would surely help ;)

What I indeed never was able to do with LumaFusion is making an App Store Preview video, because it is impossible to use a custom frame size for export (!!!!!!). Wonder if they fix that in 2.0...

Well I recorded on phone.
    Put audio and video together on Luma app.

I sent that to Luma Fx because vid would not post or go to chosen destination even though it said it did.

So same thing in Luma Fx.

Says Uploaded to YT. Its not there. Then try send to my own photos, not there.

• @SevenSystems said:
    Never had a problem posting to YouTube with it. A more detailed description, like an error message or something, would surely help ;)

Since you know what you are doing.

How do I remove the Haq vid from this screen and delete it?

I am not able to find edit for this?

• Hmmm, sounds like YouTube might have changed their API then and LunaFusion needs to be updated? Best to let the developers know!

And in that screenshot, that HaQ thing looks like it's in your favorites. But I'm by no means a YouTube expert ;) it's one of the worst sites I know, both technically and, errr, "politically".