Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus update!! (Small update for bug fixes)

edited January 2014 in General App Discussion

Now available in the AppStore....

And it is not 2.0; just a small "bug fix" update :-)

Comments

• edited January 2014

Dbl post

• edited January 2014

No way to delete double posts

• This is not a major update. Just some behind the scenes stuff.

• Ahh, got excited when I saw the !! in the thread title ;-)

• Sorry for the deceptive use of exclamation marks. I just couldn't resist ;)

• The last "behind the scenes" update was in preparation for iOS7. Might this be a similar situation? In preparation for something? ;-)

• @Audiojunkie I'm going with yes, because I want it to be so. :) With so many AB developers 'just releasing it' has got to be the only reasonable way to share the new code with them all.

• edited January 2014

We're preparing for something but this update was also about adding some statistics to Audiobus so we can figure out what our user base looks like, as well as getting more information about bugs and which iOS versions are used by most of you etc.

If you're interested in it, you can find our privacy policy here: http://audiob.us/privacypolicy