Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM Audio routing Doug HELP lol

My fellow audio IOS nerds help a brotha out I cant seem too figure out how to use 4Pocket's Chameleon sampler and route audio from one track to another for sampling. How do I send audio from one track to another? is there a good youtube video that explains this. I feel Like I am an IOS pro lol but this app has me for some reason so I never use it. Now I am behind the times lol.

Comments

• I usually use a buss in AUM.
    Do you know how to set those up?

• edited April 2019

I just load the app I want to sample in a channel in AUM then place Chameleon as an effect. Then switch to Chameleon press record and start sampling. And it's not called Chameleon in AUM instead it listed as "SamplerFX Midi".

• @hacked_to_pieces said:
    I just load the app I want to sample in a channel in AUM in place Chameleon as an effect. Then switch to Chameleon press record and start sampling. And it's not called Chameleon in AUM instead it listed as "SamplerFX Midi".

lol that threw me off two lol tHANKS

• @CracklePot said:
    I usually use a buss in AUM.
    Do you know how to set those up?

I dig it now makes more sense thanks bro figured it out