Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Atom piano roll is here !

1131415161719»

Comments

• I really hope that he will implement exporting and multichannel midi output. I would use it a lot more often if it had those.

• @tk32 said:
    I was part of the small beta team for Atom, and at the time was having daily communication with Blueveek -- just like the helpful and regular responses he was posting here on the forum at the time.

I haven't heard from him in quite a while now, but last I heard he was working very hard at his day job, rewriting parts of the Atom codebase to prepare it for iPadOS (and new features), and also working on other projects.

Please don't feel abandoned - I have a strong feeling this awesome dev will resurface again just when we least expect it!

I do not feel abandoned (yet), but a short post in this topic is the least he could do.

• Must be tough for a developer to keep track of all feature requests.Everyone wants something different but to claim this app is“not finished“ just because someones most important request is not added yet is quite exaggerated.
    Everyone should only buy an app for features that it can do NOW and not for stuff that will be eventually added or not.

And who pays for all the extra development?Maybe sellings were disappointing (as too often on ios).I hope not,it‘s a beautiful app.I would love to see improvements as well like a preset system to use in different hosts or a swing function but if not then so be it..

• I use Atom almost daily and while I would love to see updates, I'm also deeply appreciative that he made this gem in the first place.

• Mr Veek is well and very busy.

• Let’s hope he didn’t get sucked in to the BM3 vortex.

• @echoopera said:
    Let’s hope he didn’t get sucked in to the BM3 vortex.

Hmmm, depends what side of the vortex one is on I guess.

• @AudioGus said:

@echoopera said:
    Let’s hope he didn’t get sucked in to the BM3 vortex.

Hmmm, depends what side of the vortex one is on I guess.

Isn’t that always the case though 🤔

• edited September 18

It's more like having 3 vortexes (vortices?) around me and all of them are pulling me in :)

Hey again folks.

I've started this thread on the current state of affairs, with some context for what's been going on the past months: https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34815/about-atom-audioveek-where-we-are-and-whats-next/p1?new=1