Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arpeggionome for iPhone free!!

Just found this, temporarily free. Don't know how long for....

Comments

• edited January 2014

...since september 17. I downloaded it then, but forgot share it (maybe I wasn't already signed).
    Thanks for posting this!

• Such a cool app thanks for posting,too bad it's not compatible with audiobus,great app though

• It's compatible with AB on the ipad version. As well, imo, the real strength of this app is as a MIDI sequencer/controller and the internal synth off, then ya don't need it to be AB.

• @Marzinno said:

Such a cool app thanks for posting,too bad it's not compatible with audiobus,great app though

It is compatible on iPhone, I have it through Aufx right now!!

• edited January 2014

@CalCutta said:

It's compatible with AB on the ipad version. As well, imo, the real strength of this app is as a MIDI sequencer/controller and the internal synth off, then ya don't need it to be AB.

If you want MIDI, you need upgrade to PRO (IAP).

• Ah yeah, sorry, forgot that part...it's a very worthwhile purchase though!

• Yeah, too much good to be true.

• @KlaatuNinja said:

@Marzinno said:

Such a cool app thanks for posting,too bad it's not compatible with audiobus,great app though

It is compatible on iPhone, I have it through Aufx right now!!

I don't see it as an option for the input slot on my iphone either.

• edited January 2014

Sorry, my bad. Crossed wires

• edited January 2014

**@CalCutta said:

I don't see it as an option for the input slot on my iphone either.

Nope, if you play it on an iPad. I don't if it will works on the iPhone.

• Nah, the iphone version isn't AB at all, the iPad version (which is seperate, not a uni app) however, is AB-input compatible...

I stick with my original opinion though, AB compatibility with this app isn't particularly vital, as the real power of this app is in its MIDI implementation.