Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT Korg secretly selling returns on EBay?

I just bought a Korg plugkey on EBay for £30 and was surprised when the PayPal receipt came back you paid Korg UK

Comments

• What was the eBay sellers name?

• Used-music-clearance-stock.

• edited April 2019

Supposedly you can get good deals on reverb.com by looking for “opened box”. But you should really compare to other website.

• Gear manufacturers get broken gear back, and will have their repair dept fix it. Then they can sell it as a used/refurbished. They also need a way to get rid of demos and stuff that goes to trade shows, again used/refurbished.

I’d be comfortable buying from the manufacturer. Yes, it might have been broken, but they are the experts on fixing it, and have the official testing procedure to make sure everything is working right, more stringent then random people reselling things.

• Most people would be very surprised about even Reverb and the actual origin of some of that gear......just saying.

And that is all I will say.

AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT KORG.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Most people would be very surprised about even Reverb and the actual origin of some of that gear......just saying.

And that is all I will say.

AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT KORG.

[Makes slanderous comment]
    I'll say no more.

• edited April 2019

LoL

Ten things you don’t know, that you don’t know about music gear!

No bamboozle, I promise. You’d be surprised by this surprise

• I’d rather get something refurbished from the factory than some random dude so being from Korg doesn’t seem bad. Either way if it’s refurbished it shouldn’t be listed as new tho.