Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis glitch with Bluetooth headphones

I just thought that I’d either destroyed my ears or broken my Bluetooth headphones. I ended up testing the sound in various other apps over Bluetooth and Cubasis without and all seemed normal. For some reason when I play around in Cubasis with Bluetooth headphones the sound screws up tremendously.

Anyone else experience this issue?

Comments

• I’ve noticed sketchy behaviour with many audio apps and Bluetooth headphones and lag is inherent as well, better to just plug em in.

• @1nsomniak said:
    I’ve noticed sketchy behaviour with many audio apps and Bluetooth headphones and lag is inherent as well, better to just plug em in.

Wish I could but the JBL’s I got don’t have a jack input. 🙈

There’s definitely a delay with Bluetooth with most apps but the problem in Cubasis is that the sound changes to something thin and scratchy or just freaks out and squeals a hung high pitched note.

• Do the headphones also have a mic by any chance? That’s an additional issue I’ve encountered, there might be a way to turn off the input In Cubasis.

• @1nsomniak said:
    Do the headphones also have a mic by any chance? That’s an additional issue I’ve encountered, there might be a way to turn off the input In Cubasis.

They do! I ran to check if it was getting feedback from the mic but couldn’t find anything in the settings to switch it off. I didn’t have any audio channels with mic input, just midi. I will do some more testing.