Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apple Sale / Going Out Of Business?

Comments

• Having a look at the street prices, there doesn't seem to be any drop at all.
    But the price asked for the 2018 iPad with 128GB storage is a good deal anyway IMHO.

• I paid the same at Christmas time. It's just a sale to move inventory. Capitalism, yo.

• Click

Click

Boom

• Here in the US, it seems Amazon and Best Buy have the most frequent, and best sales on Apple products.
    Just last week, the 2018 iPad Pros were on sale for at least $100 off.

• I must say, the 2016 touchbar macbook I have is the least reliable apple product I've ever owned—and the only apple computer I regret buying. Beware of the macbook sales...

• @ohwell said:
    I must say, the 2016 touchbar macbook I have is the least reliable apple product I've ever owned—and the only apple computer I regret buying. Beware of the macbook sales...

I bought the model before touch bar Mac Pro myself a year ago

Fearing that.

• It looks like the (@Dendy) test drive thread for the new "iPad Mini" indicates it out performs the older iPad Pros and it has the headphone jack and the lightening connector. The smaller screen makes it the new "budget model" starting at $399 (64GB) and $549 (256).

• @RUST( i )K The main problem areas are well documented. So if anything happens, even if out of warranty, it's usually possible to politely but insistently talk your way to them fixing it on their dime. If you stumble upon unhelpful customer service folks, keep trying until you stumble upon someone helpful. Also, it helps tremendously to produce video evidence of the problem on your machine. So get your camera out if you run into issues. :)

• edited April 2019

Delete