Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Album from Echo Opera

Hello good people. I finally got around to organizing some of my latest work into some semblance of an album, and have made it available on Bandcamp for anyone who might be interested in it.

I’d like to thank everyone here on the forum for the support, encouragement and inspiration to create something i truly love doing...releasing a bit of myself and sharing it with the world. I know at times it seems like there isn’t enough time in our day to day to make progress, or to get to the next thing...but what i have found, is that if you just continue to move forward, learn, experiment and play from that child-like place in your soul, magical things can happen.

Anyhoo...enough of the soap box philosophizing.

I truly want to thank everyone on this forum for all the good you do in helping one another out. We are each better for the good we each provide this clan. It’s a virtual gathering place, but this is a little bit of home away from home for me.
👊🏼™️
And before i forget, here’s the link to the album if you’d like to give it a whirl. 🙏🏼💕
https://echoopera.bandcamp.com/album/when-the-shallows-flow

Comments

• Wow!!!! GREAT man! Congrats for sorting out, curating and putting together an album!
    Keep up your amazing works!!!!

• Nicely crafted ambient tracks that are pleasant to listen to @echoopera

• I feel suitably chilled after listening.. very nice

• Defo giving that a spin later. Congrats.

• Any info on what gear and apps were used with each track? :)

• great to hear. i'll check it out later - always enjoy your videos. congrats on getting the album out there!

• edited April 2019

Thanks everyone🙏🏼 This album represents everything I’ve learned to date about composing on iOS. It’s my first 100% iOS album and won’t be my last.

@SpookyZoo used a lot of the following:
    Aparillo
    Fugue Machine
    StepPolyArp
    Moog Model 15
    Quanta
    AUM
    Modstep
    Tons of AudioDamage effects
    Zeeon
    Patterning 2
    OP-Z for sequencing
    And a sprinkling of other things, but the above represents my go to day to day.

Thanks as always everyone 👊🏼™️

• I saw your new album this morning.
    I’ve enjoyed listening after wake up! 👍

Very nice @echoopera !😊

• Noice!

Followed :)

• Thanks @chandroji @skiphunt @Halftone @SpookyZoo @enc @david_2017 @AlterEgo_UK for giving it a listen. I hope to have it up on the other services next week for streaming.

• My vote to Deezer i still have it on premium for a month i think :)

• @david_2017 said:
    My vote to Deezer i still have it on premium for a month i think :)

Yep, Deezer is one of the options thru DistroKid :)

• Great accomplishment. Well done and engaging! Love the title imagery.

• This is great so far man, finally getting to bump it!

• Many thanks @LinearLineman and @reasOne for giving it a listen :)

• Here’s a hi-res version of the album cover if anyone wants a closer look

• @echoopera said:
    ... used a lot of the following:

And no Electribe Wave?
    I'm surprised ;)

• @echoopera beautiful my friend. Organic and soothing.

• @rs2000 😜🤫
    @stemshade many thanks. You are an inspiration 🙏🏼

• @david_2017 said:

Live on Deezer now 👊🏼™️

https://www.deezer.com/us/album/92761512

• @rs2000 said:

@echoopera said:
    ... used a lot of the following:

And no Electribe Wave?
    I'm surprised ;)

That's what I was thinking!

• Wicked, well done. Just shows what is truly possible.

• @echoopera said:
    Here’s a hi-res version of the album cover if anyone wants a closer look

Cool artwork too

• @echoopera said:

@david_2017 said:

Live on Deezer now 👊🏼™️

https://www.deezer.com/us/album/92761512

Thank you very much for the headsup mate. Snatched both of them, ready for commuting next week ;)

• edited April 2019

Just a heads up everyone. The album is starting to show up in Apple Music, Google Play, Deezer and Amazon Prime. It should be up on Spotify soon.

Just search my name: echo opera

Thanks for listening and please spread the word if you enjoy the album. 👊🏼™️

A great many thanks. 🙏🏼💗💕

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/when-the-shallows-flow/1458950123

• Hi @echoopera

I like your album very much. Added to my iTunes library and <3 'ed it.

I wish there was something like a subscription model in Bandcamp. Bandcamp is a good at supporting indie musicians but I have just get used to this way of listening to music.

• @echoopera said:
    Just a heads up everyone. The album is starting to show up in Apple Music, Google Play, Deezer and Amazon Prime. It should be up on Spotify soon.

Awesome! I'm an apple music head , grabbed it!

• @echoopera said:

Bought your album on Bandcamplast night. Great stuff. The closer is exquisite!

@tiantong said:
    Hi @echoopera

I wish there was something like a subscription model in Bandcamp. Bandcamp is a good at supporting indie musicians but I have just get used to this way of listening to music.

I love Bandcamp (bar their stubbornness at fixing a years old broken app on iPad).

I find myself spending most of my listening time spent on indie artists in Bandcamp. Sometimes I need to jump in to Spotify though just to justify my subscription. :)

• edited April 2019

@SpookyZoo said:

@echoopera said:

Bought your album on Bandcamplast night. Great stuff. The closer is exquisite!

@tiantong said:
    Hi @echoopera

I love Bandcamp (bar their stubbornness at fixing a years old broken app on iPad).

I find myself spending most of my listening time spent on indie artists in Bandcamp. Sometimes I need to jump in to Spotify though just to justify my subscription. :)

Thank you for the support 🙏🏼💕 glad you’re enjoying the album. It’s moment like these that make it all worth it.

• Just bought it on bandcamp. Was listening to it yesterday while coding cloud infrastructure in AWS and it was perfect to keep my chill while I worked through some issues. Fantastic production skills to keep it all coherent throughout. Just a wonderful wonderful album. I shows that you put a lot of effort into making it just right instead of slapping some stuff together and saying here. Awesome stuff!