Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

STARK Amp Simulator by Klevgränd produkter AB

123457»

Comments

• @McD said:

Dude. It will go to $20 and all of the buyers will start to declare it essential.
    Did anyone get a refund because they prefer the IAA Apps? So, it has a cabinet IR
    feature that can be bypassed...,

What has a cabinet IR that can be bypassed?

It sounds like you are implying that Stark as a cabinet IR. I don't believe that its cabinet emulation is IR-based.

• @espiegel123 said:
    What has a cabinet IR that can be bypassed?
    It sounds like you are implying that Stark as a cabinet IR. I don't believe that its cabinet emulation is IR-based.

OK App fans... You may "bypass" the cabinet simulation. The more I write the deeper I dig this hole but I learn something everytime and can better understand the map as I re-read the manual for the right phrases.

There's room simulation too (IR's are often captured for that but these are simulated using
    secret DSP techniques).

Then there are 14 FX to drop in 4 slots. I tried 4 Distortion+ FX to be truly metal. No luck.
    Not that I could really tell.

• Wow - they're kicking your butt in this thread, man. Really.

😜

• @Daveypoo said:
    Wow - they're kicking your butt in this thread, man. Really.

It's great. I learn where I'm somewhat clueless as most of us are on something.
    I learned the best way to absorb information is to try and explain it to anyone else.

Having an expert what the attempt is humbling but it shows you where you need to dig a bit more to be accurate. To get better at something play with those that kick your ass rather than those that don't challenge you.

Of course, some people are so precise about really small details that it gets a bit old.
    After the initial sale period is over many will probably think I'd buy it if it was $10 but for $20
    I'll wait 'til Black Friday.

I have a few hours to decide about the DRC Synth sale. It's only $7 to unlock today.

• McDMcD
    edited April 2019

I think this might help someone decide if they need Stark:

Tines w/o FX (except those in the Chameleon Sampler)

Tines as above with Stark ($10) added (American Guitar 1 Amp, Wide Large Cab, Normal Room)

Tines with 3 FX ($32) added to approach what I hear:
    ReAmp - Pre-Amp ($20)
    Haaze - Stereo Image FX ($5)
    Harmonic Exciter - to bring out the bell tone ($7)