Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Groovebox for own samples usage (need)

Hey,

So I'm quiet a fan of DM1. Its a really good app if you wanna use their default sounds, but when it comes to using your own samples, even though there are 5 ways of doing it, they are all terrible if you want to be organized (f.ex. using subfolders). I've asked them if they plan to have Audioshare support but they don't. So the only thing i'm left with, is finding an alternative app.

If anyone has suggestions for something like a groovebox app, but with conditions such as:

• easy to access your own samples (with subfolders)
  • audiobus support
  • audioshare support (not a must)
  • playability similar do Samplr's, where you can play easily with dynamics (not a must)
  • below 10eur

kudos!

Comments

• S4 rhythm composer pro. I am doing a vid for this in a few days

• I'm actually interested in this one as well, Doug. Could you also check it's ability to treat it as a sound source for something like Cubasis? For example, Could S4 Rhythm Composer Pro be played live and the midi recorded by Cubasis, and then played back via virtual midi (bypassing the sequencing of the device itself)? I'd be interested in knowing this. :-)

• I will have a look at that, I know Morris likes this app maybe he would know.

• Thanks! I've heard rumors that Fingerlabs is working on an update for good Midi sync and such, and I'd love to have that one working properly without needing MidiBridge, but until then, my search continues. :-)

• edited January 2014

@iamsaitam - You can load your own samples into DM-1?? I've tried a few times as well as another forum member here and could only load in one in the first slot/channel. I could not load in any other. I also tried contacting dev and they werent even aware of any problem. I just gave up and stuck with beatmaker after that.

• edited March 2014

• S4 + song mode would be ... a dream.